- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Like a chunk of fudge on December 26th, this super-sized piece of eye candy is the gift that keeps on giving into the New Year and does not melt in your hand or cause love handles.
- Nylon Grilamid™ injected frame is durable, flexible and has a high memory providing a consistent fit every time. The frame is made from the highest quality, hand polished custom steel molds and finished in Von Zippers Italian Factory.
- All Von Zipper lenses offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and all block harmful rays from the sun.
- Base 8 spherical lens.
- Polycarbonate lens deliver UV400 protection and Impact Resistance. Distortion free, optically correct and shatter resistant.
- Stainless steel optical hinges.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Papa G by Von Zipper. Sorry!
Interested in new Von Zipper products?
The Von Zipper eyewear message is a positive manifesto to the alternative mindset. With an all star roster of team riders including Andy Irons, Mike Ennen, Brian Deegan, Ryan Capes, Hana Beaman, Taj Burrow, Kevin Henshaw, Bucky Lasek, Rick Thorne, Patrick Melcher, Shelby Kantar, Thomas Horrell, Tara Dakides and Donna Vano, they continue to produce quality Von Zipper sunglasses, Von Zipper snowboard goggles and Von Zipper MX goggles.
Slip on a pair of Von Zipper sunglasses, Von Zipper snow goggles or Von Zipper MX goggles and scream your individuality at the top of your lungs. The unique mix of products, advertising, personalities and relationships, they are here to spread the gospel of the good life. Express yourself through Von Zipper eyewear.
Von Zipper Papa G
Awesome shades, fit my big face perfectly. Papa Gs are not for the meek. Big and bold looks. Zappos has great customer service and time-warp speed delivery.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tempe, AZ
- March 24, 2009
2nd Pair - I bought the matte black frame with gray lenses for my husband's birthday gift. He loved his first pair tortoise/bronze and is rockin' the new black pair. The VZ emblem looks like tungsten, well matched with the matte frames. Maximum sun block out and very masculine. Excellent purchase.
- Jessica - customer
- from Grants Pass, OR
- August 1, 2008
I'm just beginning to realize that the "cut" of Clarks shoes may not be right for my feet. The Aiolis I bought (size 7, a half-size smaller on the recommendation of several reviews) were a little too cramped in the footbed and made my feet look wide, a problem I had with Clarks Apple Jane and Apple Snow as well (I ordered my correct size for those). I’m currently waiting for Aiolis in size 7 1/2, but if they aren't flattering, I'll be sticking with Danskos from now on. Crossing my fingers that they'll work out- they're so cute!
I'd also recommend: Dankso, Sofft
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia
- February 16, 2009