- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You're the master, er mistress of your domain with the Vans® Realm Backpack.
- Mid-size pack made of 100% cotton.
- Spacious main compartment for your magazines, books and anything else you need for the day.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps.
- Front zip pocket holds your small essentials.
- Embroidered logo patch on front panel.
- Polyester-lined interior.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 16 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 19 in
- Strap Drop: 9 in
- Handle Length: 3 in
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Realm Backpack by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.
Vans Realm Backpack
Good strong fabric other than that plain backpack does what you need it to do!
I'd also recommend: volcom
- Cameron S - customer
- from channelview texas
- November 18, 2011
The color is more lime than yellow. It is bright, fun and definitely a huge attention getter! In a positive way, of course.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Silver Spring, MD
- August 21, 2011
Roomy enough to carry a few big items but not bulky. I'd suggest it for out and about usage but not to carry heavy school books in daily. I love it!
- Meaghan M - customer
- from Buffalo, New York
- July 23, 2012