- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- The Ironman® Traditional 30-lap features an orange color Indiglo® night-light.
- All-day-white reflector display.
- 30-lap memory recall.
- Top pusher for easy lap/split.
- 99-lap counter.
- Forward/backward setting.
- Built-in setting reminders.
- Customizable mode set. Occasion mode: 15 preset occasions & 3 alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly.
- 3 time zones.
- 24-hour countdown timer with countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR).100-hour chronograph with lap or split option either in large digits.
- Water-resistant 100m.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 40 mm
- Case Width: 38 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ironman® 30 Lap Full by Timex. Sorry!
Interested in new Timex products?
In the 1990s, Timex vigorously pursued its long tradition of technological innovation and market leadership. The company introduced the industry's first electroluminescent watch face in 1992, when the blue-green Indiglo® night light appeared on some of its digital and analog watches. Today, more than 75 percent of all Timex watches are equipped with the Indiglo night light®. The All-Day Indiglo® display, using a hologram-like material, provides greater contrast between digital numbers and the display background. In 1994, Timex introduced the Data Link® watch, a sophisticated wrist instrument that carries scheduling, phone numbers, and other personal information, having collaborated with Microsoft to create the necessary software to communicate the data from computer to watch. In 1998, Timex pioneered its i-Control™ turn n pull analog alarm watch and, in a joint venture with Motorola, a new wrist pager called Beepwear®.
Today, the Timex Corporation is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.
Timex Ironman® 30 Lap Full
I have been wearing Ironman watches since Timex 1st started making them...20 years ago(?). Since I ride a lot in the mountains and sweat a lot period, I love these watches. They are sturdy and handle tons of abuse and the wrist band will not rot! It's not jewelry, it's a watch you can always wear. Form and function...like Zappos.
- Michael K - customer
- from Norcal
- February 2, 2011
First off let me say that Zappos was great. I ordered a watch I did not like and wanted to exchange. Customer service was great in assisting me to get the right watch and they did. The Iron Man water resistant watch to date has worked like a charm. I spend a lot of time in the water, specifically the Atlantic Ocean, and it has worked without a hitch. It stays securely attached to my wrist even in challenging situations. I have had many watches over the years, and this one performs up to expectations. I enjoy the rubber watch band which dries quickly when out of the water, unlike the velcro which can stay moist for quite a while. I would at this time highly recommend this watch for active individuals in and out of the water.
- Stuart C - customer
- from Jacksonville, Florida
- September 4, 2009
Just what I was looking for - Just wanted a comfortable easy-to-read watch for timing my runs - this works. The rubber (?) band is the most comfortable of this type I’ve ever worn. The buttons/design/function of the watch are well thought out. I’m glad I got it.
- Dale F - customer
- from West Hartford, Connecticut
- June 26, 2008
This watch works great. Easy to read, easy to use. The strap is a good size for larger wrists and also fits comfortably.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Montclair, NJ
- September 8, 2010
Watch keeps perfect time, but band broke after short use.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 26, 2008