- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The trail and playground have met their match. He's a force to be reckoned with!
- Suede, synthetic, and mesh upper delivers durability.
- Convenient bungee closure for easy on and off.
- Splash Blaster™ protector offers water- and stain- resistance.
- Ortholite® footbed molds to the foot and helps keep feet fresh.
- "Does it fit?" removable sockliner allows for a sure fit.
- Crash Blaster™ technology provides shock absorption and energy return.
- Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber and gives maximum traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Earthkeepers® Trail Force Bungee Oxford (Youth 2) by Timberland Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Timberland Kids products?
In 1996, Timberland introduced boots and shoes for kids. Timberland Kids has grown from 6 styles in 1996 to more than 100 Timberland Kids’ models in 2004. Quality materials and kid-specific design expertise ensures great-fitting, premium footwear for kids.
Commitment to community shapes Timberland's business from start to finish and is a priority in their relationships with their partners. As part of Timberland’s commitment to the communities they serve, they donate proceeds from the sale of Crib Booties to "Share Our Strength," a long-standing partner of Timberland. Their mission is to end children’s hunger in communities around the world.