- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your search for a stylish pair of shades ends now. Find what you're looking for in the Seek™ sunglasses from Tifosi Optics™.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame construction provides optimal durability and resistance to chemical and UV damage.
- Shatterproof, decentered polycarbonate lenses help to minimize distortion and sharpen peripheral vision.
- 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Adjustable, hydrophilic rubber temple and nose pads.
- Fits small to large.
- Good fit for women.
- Includes a zippered, hard shell case and microfiber cleaning bag.
- Temple Length: 132 mm
- Frame Width: 141 mm
- Weight: 0.84 oz
- Lens Height: 36 mm
- Lens Width: 71 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Seek™ by Tifosi Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Tifosi Optics products?
Tifosi sunglasses offers some of the most technologically advanced sunglasses for both men and women. Tifosi Optics offers eyewear lenses in Tifosi fototec lenses, Tifosi golf interchangeable lenses, Tifosi interchangeable lenses, Tifosi polarized lenses, Tifosi non polarized lenses and women´s specific Tifosi sunglasses. The Tifosi Optics team strives to develop the most user-friendly and cutting edge sunglasses on the market. Offering a wide array of sunglasses for a variety sports, Tifosi sunglasses seeks to keep you pushing your limits.
By enhancing your performance, it´s no wonder why athletes keep seeking Tifosi sunglasses. Whether you´re a runner, golfer, fisherman, mountain bike, road bike, rock climbing or whatever you´re into, Tifosi has the right pair of sunglasses to meet your needs. Tifosi Optics makes quality sunglasses so you can spend less time worrying about your gear and more time focusing on your passion for sports.
Tifosi Optics Seek™
I love the durability and quality of Tifosi sunglasses. These are my second pair, owned the first for over 2 years. I only bought these cause I wanted something new, the others were still totally functional. These are a little big on my face and they bop on me if I don't have them placed correctly. But I am a petite female so this may not be an issue for others. Style is great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denton, TX
- March 5, 2013