- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The ultimate multipurpose rolling duffel bag, The North Face® Rolling Thunder has plenty of room for week-long adventures and is made of durable materials that will protect your belongs and making carrying them a breeze.
- Large main compartment with internal compression straps and top zip mesh pocket.
- Ambidextrous retractable handle.
- Durable custom, in-line skate wheels and wheel housing.
- Protective skid rails.
- Easy-access zip top pocket for on-the-go items.
- Bottom, top and side-carry handles.
- Fabric: phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D nylon.
- Volume: 73 L.
- Dimensions: 27" H x 16" W x 11" D.
- Weight: 10 lbs 9 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rolling Thunder Medium by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
The North Face Rolling Thunder Medium
This thing is big. Much larger than the listed dimensions. In reality, it measures 29" tall, 18" wide and 13" deep. Ideal for 10+ days on the road. Overkill for a 5 to 7 day trip unless you plan on 2 complete clothing changes a day with lots of bulky sweaters and never wear the same thing twice! That said, I am a big fan of The North Face. This bag is well made and easy to open, close and maneuver. I'm sending this one back to Zappos though. Never would have bought it had it been accurately described.
- Steve D - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- December 8, 2012