- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- The Scout Medium Laptop Bag from STM® features a minimalist design with a deceiving amount of organization for your digital day.
- Laptop compartment can fit up to an 15" laptop.
- Rugged cotton and polyester blend outer material construction with high-density padding and soft felt lining surrounding your digital gear.
- Removable, nylon shoulder strap can be adjusted to accommodate various carrying lengths and features a ultra cushy shoulder pad.
- Additional quick-grab haul handle offers a comfortable carry when toting the messenger by hand.
- Back slip pocket conveniently holds your important paperwork or a leisurely reading materials.
- Buckle flap closure lifts up to reveal two front open-top pouches for easy storage of your computer cables, cell phone, wallet, and more.
- Forward slip pocket is perfect for use with smaller tablets or notebook writing material.
- Hook-and-loop closure on the padded laptop compartment keeps your treasured electronic safe and secure.
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 16 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 2 in
- Height: 11 in
- Strap Length: 26 in
- Strap Drop: 13 in
- Handle Length: 2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Scout Medium Laptop Shoulder Bag by STM Bags. Sorry!
Interested in new STM Bags products?
STM’s design philosophy is guided by the concept of laptop protection. The highest quality materials and accessories make a better laptop bag. They constantly research new materials and construction methods to keep their bags at the cutting edge. STM bags are chock full of features designed to make your digital life a bit easier: iPod/phone pockets, key clips, soft lined areas for delicates, extra padded pockets, webbing loops for easy grasp and rain covers are just a few of the thoughtful design features across the STM range.
Whatever your personal computer device is, STM has got you covered. With a wide selection of messengers, backpacks, sleeves, and accessories designed for notebooks, MacBooks, and iPads, STM pours their heart and soul into every creation making it a beautiful and functional masterpiece. Their line of laptop sleeves are simply designed to un-complicate you life. Whether you carry your laptop in a sleeve alone or place it in another bag, you can be rest assured that your tech investment will be safe and sound. STM even has you covered in the accessory world with their selection of accessory organizers. Never again will you be searching for your charging cables, headphones or mouse. Keep those smaller, easy-to-lose items neatly organized with their line of organizers. At STM, obsession doesn’t mean a bad thing. Protect your digital cargo with security and personal flair. Protect it with STM.
STM Bags Scout Medium Laptop Shoulder Bag
Awesome bag, I love it. Fits my laptop perfectly as well as a thin book. Overall it is great and looks stylish.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 16, 2012
I love my Scout! I get comments all the time on what a cool bag. I carry my 15" laptop comfortably and with all my necessary daily stuff - some paperwork, cords, wallet, keys, etc. So easy to work out of. Just the perfect daily commute laptop bag. I love it!
I'd also recommend: Anything STM.
- Justine H - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- July 9, 2011
Fantastic bag with all the bells and whistles you'd expect. Got it for my wife for Christmas and she loves it. She wanted something discreet and this fit the bill. Very light yet very protective. Best part is the extraordinarily easy strap length adjustment feature. Worth every penny right there.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 17, 2013
I have used this bag at least five days a week since I purchased it in 2011. The bag looks good and the fabric and stitching is durable. I do have one complaint - a minor defect has caused me a lot of inconvenience. The black plastic clip used to secure the length of the shoulder strap loosens over time. I regularly have to re-adjust the strap length after slinging the bag over my shoulder because the clip fails.
- Andy - customer
- from michigan
- May 9, 2013