- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Sorboair® provides maximum shock-absorption and cushioning.
- This high-performance insole with extra cushioning is ideal for stop-and-start sports such as basketball and tennis, as well as for walking and post-workout relief.
- Effectively reduces back pain and helps protect against foot, knee and leg pain/injury.
- Advanced polyurethane layer cushioning, support and rebound for less "pounding" per step.
- Brushed Polyester fabric cover provides moisture management and comfort on a breathable, non-abrasive surface to protect your feet.
- 100% Air-Infused contoured Sorbothane® provides up to 94.7% shock-absorption of heel to toe impact protection to reduce pain, jarring, fatigue and risk of injury.
- Insoles are PVC-free and package is recyclable.
- Sold as a 2 pair pack.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the SorboAir - 2 Pair-Pack by Sorbothane Insoles. Sorry!
Interested in new Sorbothane Insoles products?
Sorbothane® insoles have been proven to dramatically help individuals experiencing foot discomfort caused by medical conditions such as shin splits, heel spurs, and ulcerations caused by diabetes. Sorbothane® insoles are widely recommended by doctors and sports medicine specialists to provide maximum comfort and protection. Sorbothane® absorbs up to 94.7% of impact shock!
Whenever you´re looking for Sorbothane insoles for running, Sorbothane insoles for working, or Sorbothane insoles for walking/standing, look no farther than Zappos.com for all your Sorbothane insoles needs!
17% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
83% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
33% Moderate arch support
67% No arch support
Sorbothane Insoles SorboAir - 2 Pair-Pack
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 30 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
If you spend a fair amount of time on your feet like I do, these make it much more tolerable. I use them in all my daily shoes.Read more » « Show less February 17, 2012 by Clem K
If you spend a fair amount of time on your feet like I do, these make it much more tolerable. I use them in all my daily shoes.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Clem K - customer
- from So Cali
- February 17, 2012
Wow!! These suckers definitely made a difference. It feels like I'm walking on foam flooring wherever I go. And they NEVER slide around in my shoes like plenty of other insoles I've bought. I never have to readjust them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- October 9, 2011
These fit without cutting size 11 "Merrell Moab Ventilators." Comfortable immediately. Soften the road...still leave comfortable toe-box room.
I'd also recommend: these are perfect and are my first try
- Helen s - customer
- from Pembroke, Maine
- August 9, 2011
Great shoe for long time wear and working in the lab. The insoles gives great comfort.
- M - customer
- June 27, 2011
These SorboAir insoles gave new life to an older pair of New Balance 645s that I was about to trash. The uppers were in fine shape but the outsole showed enough wear that it was indicative of compression on the internal footbed and insole material. I used the old footliner as a template to trim the SorboAir to size. Ahhhhh! Foot bliss! Cushy yet firm. Reduced the impact on my foot as my shoe hit the ground. Only one consideration. These will take up more room inside your shoe in the toe box and under the tongue. Be sure you have a slightly loose fitting shoe or at least not a tight shoe before you use SorboAir.
I'd also recommend: no other recommendations
- Anonymous - customer
- from Austin, Texas
- June 17, 2011