- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lock it down with the performance-rich features of the PIVLOCK V90 Interchangeable from Smith Optics™!
- Features a proprietary, patent-pending temple/hinge piece that complements the lightest performance interchangeable sport style lens in the world today.
- Easily removable temples and nosepiece make swapping out lenses easier than ever.
- Featuring the most impact resistant lens in the world, the seven base carbonic lens will have you shaded with absolute style.
- TLT Optics technology delivers unparalleled optical clarity.
- Grilamid TR90 frames for durable, long lasting wear.
- Sweat seal hydrocoating for an exceptional, non-slip fit, no matter the condition.
- Comes with two additional interchangeable lenses.
- Comes with a soft case.
Lens: 44mm high x 68mm wide
Frame Width: 127mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the PIVLOCK V90 Interchangeable by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics PIVLOCK V90 Interchangeable
I like everything about these glasses. Light weight, great fit, great coverage, easy to clean, great optics.
- Lasse B - customer
- from Cedar City, Utah
- June 3, 2010
Very light; versatile with the included interchangeable lenses. Uninterrupted view. Highly recommended. Good price.
- Julie - customer
- April 10, 2010
These glasses are comfortable and stylish. They come with a darker gray lens (which protects from bright sun quite well), a rose lens, and a clear lens. The lenses are easy to switch out. This is a very smart design with good optics. I wear these glasses at work, on the road, and while cycling. They never seem to fog up. I am very pleased with them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Cruz, Ca
- September 30, 2012
I bought the pair for outdoors and running. They did the job, however, after some months of use the white soft plastic at the end of arm starts to melt off and breaking apart rendering the pair useless. For this price, better material ought to be used.
- Zaf - customer
- from Florida
- December 23, 2012