- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You want to race? The new Pivlock V2 from Smith Optics™ will take you from the start line to the podium in a flash.
- The PivLock interchangeable lens system features a proprietary, patent-pending temple and lens interface that truly provides an unobstructed field of view. Engineered to minimize frame weight while maintaining a secure fit, both the temples and nosepiece remove easily, making the task of changing lenses easier than ever.
- Lightweight, durable, and fully transparent Evolve™ frame material is over 53% bio-based.
- Engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world, Carbonic TLT lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and object definition. Ideal for sport and casual use.
- Seven-base lens curvature creates performance-enhancing coverage.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating is an advanced lens barrier that's engineered to repel contaminants and moisture.
- Three-position adjustable nose pads offers up a custom and comfortable fit.
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads.
- Boasts a medium fit for medium coverage.
- Temple Length: 131 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1.04 oz
- Lens Height: 49 mm
- Lens Width: 81 mm
- Bridge: 11 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pivlock V2 by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Pivlock V2
Awesome! These glasses are great for driving in the intense California sun. They are lightweight and comfortable for my walking, hiking and gardening. Smith has long been my choice for protecting my sensitive eyes from the sun, the lens seem to make my vision sharper. You can't go wrong with any of the colors/ replacement lens.
I'd also recommend: Ooooo
- Margaret C - customer
- from San Luis Obispo, CA
- February 24, 2013