- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It may hold trash, but it looks good!
- Butterfly lid opens with Multi-sense™ technology, which reacts and adapts to your behavior: it won't open unexpectedly or close before you're done.
- The clutch system that opens the lid disengages if lid is trapped open or slammed shut to avoid damaging the motor.
- An integrated odorsorb™ filter compartment installed in the inner lid keeps your kitchen smelling fresh.
- Dent-proof polypropylene inner bucket is easy to clean and makes changing liners simple.
- Sturdy, fingerprint-proof stainless steel construction, for years of service.
- Operates for a year or more on six C batteries (not included).
- Designed to be used with Simplehuman Code P Can liners, or with standard 30-33 gallon tall kitchen trash bags.
- Model number: ST2006.
- Capacity: 48L / 10.9 gal.
- Weight: 15 lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Butterfly Sensor Trash Can, Fingerprint-Proof, 48 Liters/12.6 Gallons by simplehuman. Sorry!
Interested in new simplehuman products?
We'd all like to spend less of our time and energy on housework. simplehuman is all about attention to detail - from their fingerprint-proof stainless steel sink caddies to their rugged, durable polypropylene recycling bins. simplehuman's elegant, quality products will improve your life - whether you live in a five-bedroom house or an efficiency apartment.
simplehuman designs everyday tools to help people become more efficient. They've put many years of research, design and engineering into making their products as efficient and durable as possible - like the pedal on their trash can that's engineered to last over 150,000 steps, and their custom fit trash liners that are double seamed for extra strength. You'll wonder how it's possible to love a trash can that much.
simplehuman transformed the trash can with the introduction of the stainless steel "butterfly" step can in 2000. Today, they offer a range of more than 100 products. All simplehuman products are designed to be ergonomic, easy-to-clean and durable - made with the highest quality materials and backed by a warranty. The company has received numerous design awards and was named one of the top corporations for Industrial Design Excellence in 2004 by BusinessWeek/IDSA.
simplehuman. Come see what they have to offer.