- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Staying at an exotic hotel only means one thing: unlimited pool time! You brought your favorite swimsuit, suntan lotion, this floppy from San Diego Hat Company®, your MP3 player, sunglasses, and the newest issues of your favorite magazines. You're ready for an all day excursion by the pool with no interruptions ... except for the cabana boy asking if you would like another cocktail, in which case, yes, yes you would.
- Contrasting design at brim.
- Ribbed detail.
- Hatband culminates in bow at side.
- Brim offers stylish protection from the sun.
- Interior sweatband offers all-day comfort.
- 75% paper straw, 25% polyester.
- Spot clean only.
- Circumference: 23 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ultra Braid XL Contrast Brim by San Diego Hat Company. Sorry!
Interested in new San Diego Hat Company products?
In the beginning, the pair ran their fledgling business out of a San Diego garage. A groundswell of interest in that first hat spurred them to search for new materials and craftsmanship to expand their line. Over a short period of time, increased demand allowed the company to expand and flourish.
The San Diego Hat Company strikes a balance between being a leader in fashion trends for hats while bringing maximum value to its customers. From children to adults alike, they provide a wonderful assortment of timeless fashion trends in fun and functional colors, styles and fabrics – all at a great value.
From that very first hat in 1993 to today's fashion-leading trends, The San Diego Hat Company has remained true to its original focus of providing its customers with their favorite hats each season. By utilizing fresh ideas to create unique items that don't look mass produced, they have continually separated themselves from their competitors.
San Diego Hat Company Ultra Braid XL Contrast Brim
I love this hat! Very cute on and style is fun! You can shape any way and it stays. Going to a 5 star resort in Cancun and I am sure this will turns heads while keeping mine cool from the sun! I also live in a sunny city so this will get many uses over time!
- Jami - customer
- from Phoenix
- June 26, 2012
Terrible...super large, beyond that look people go for. It is so big it doesn't even stay on your head. The picture shows it being three points, it's deceiving and just large and round. It does not bend properly so that you can see. Anyone who wears this looks beyond ridiculously stupid...it's not the stylish big hat I was looking for, it belongs in a clown prop bag. Had a derby party to go to, I went hat-less because this thing came in the mail!
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- May 7, 2013
This hat is about double the size it appears on the screen and in the video. I'm 5'4'' and 120 pds, and felt like this hat swallowed me whole when I put it on. It was not a just big and floppy in a cute kind of way, it was big in a "you look ridiculous, what is that bucket on your head" kind of way. There's no way you could walk around in this (you can't see straight when it's on), not to mention that the slight wind would blow it off. Just not practical OR stylish. Returning.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 25, 2012