- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Feeling swept up in life's currents? Then make sure to use this ever-stylish Driftwood from Roxy® as an anchor!
- Spacious main compartment can hold books, clothes, or other on-the-go essentials.
- Convenient front-zip pocket for added storage options.
- Drawstring top closure with additional magnetic snap closure on belt of top flap.
- Interior lining with multifunctional slip pockets and zip pocket.
- Roxy logo faux leather patch on front of bag.
- Faux leather straps on back for easy carrying convenience.
- 100% cotton.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 13 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 14 in
- Strap Length: 31 3⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 6 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Driftwood by Roxy. Sorry!
Interested in new Roxy products?
ROXY was the first female surf brand that emerged out of a male-dominated community and culture. ROXY represents women and girls who dream big and follow their heart and believes in being naturally beautiful, fun and alive, daring and confident. ROXY stays true to its surf and board riding roots through its surf and snowboarding teams—representing some of the world’s best and highest ranking athletes.
The ROXY girl wants to look stylish and feminine, but also insists on functional pieces that allow her to lead her daring and adventurous life.
Through its product and lifestyle, ROXY strives to be the most inspiring fashion and performance brand on and off the water.
My 6th grade daughter loves this bag as a back pack. She loads it with books and after only a few days, it had a huge hole in the seam that I had sewed. I don't know how much longer it will hold up, but she loves it so I will continue to fix it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Old tappan, NJ
- October 5, 2012