We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The progressive style and advanced construction of the Inscribe shoe by Vans® will meet your high-performance needs.
- Part of the Vans LXVI Collection.
- Leather upper for long-lasting performance and fit.
- RapidWeld has a progressive upper panel construction that replaces the need for conventional stitching. This process utilizes a thin film between panels that bonds them together when pressed and heated, creating an extremely strong bond between the panels which is more durable, lighter weight, and more flexible than conventional stitching.
- Features a deboss sidestripe application.
- PleasureCuff offers uncompromised fit and comfort with its proprietary heel and collar construction that uses a lycra-coated neoprene cuff that is wrapped around a soft layer of open cell foam at its core for superior comfort and heel support.
- UltraCush Lite midsole utilizes a propriety version of molded EVA-based foam that is developed specifically for improving comfort and reducing weight.
- ActionFit features a higher heel height to mimic the fit of running shoes, while maintaining a balanced feel. This allows for more heel cushioning and also puts the user onto the ball of the foot, giving a much livelier feel to the shoe.
- Durable gum rubber outsole.
- WaffleFlex modernized tread design is turned on an angle that creates lateral flex grooves across the foot, promoting anatomical movement. The tread blocks have been spaced apart with recessed centers to reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
If you're looking for a shoe that has no equal in comfort and style, look no further. This shoe is marvelous in every way from the light yet comforting cushion in the inserts, lip and heel (where the comfort should all be), to the flexibility that allows you do whatever you feel like doing while maintaining the support. There are few things to note however. This is a narrow shoe, made for skateboarding and style, so if you have wider feet this is not the shoe for you. Like most Nike and Vans shoes, these shoes feel like they lack volume on the roof of the shoe, allowing airflow, but lack the cushion and comforting hug of padding like DVS or Fallen are known to have so be weary if you live where it's cold or are searching for a well padded shoe. Lastly, these shoes only have moderate arch support, so if you are concerned about having the most arch support money can buy, you may want to take your money elsewhere as this is expected with most vans shoes. Overall, a great buy considering the considerable cost, very comfortable, and a great look that will appeal to all over any big puffy skate shoes or thin hipster converses. You'll never want to take them off once you put them on!
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- January 15, 2013
This is a great shoe for skaters or just to wear around. I got the blue ones and they drew a lot of compliments. When asked where I got them, I proudly said Zappos.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- December 25, 2012