- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For the chic woman who values comfort, XCVI™ is your go-to brand for pants.
- Pre-shrunk stretch cotton pant sports a mid rise and relaxed straight leg.
- Stylish ruched side panels extend from the cargo pockets to the hem.
- Partially ribbed waistband features a drawstring tie for an adjustable fit.
- Mesh insets enliven the front pork chop and back patch pockets.
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Monte Carlo Pant by XCVI. Sorry!
Interested in new XCVI products?
Gita, together with designer Lilia Gorodonitski, manifested a shared vision for XCVI: to develop wearable, movable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style, but also believe in comfort. XCVI delivers chic separates that are an absolute dream to wear. Cotton has never looked so good!
XCVI Monte Carlo Pant
I bought these pricey pants based in the excellent reviews as an alternative to my silver jeans which I wear all of the time. They are super comfy and cute. The pocket seams came loose after one wash and I can tell the crotch seam is about to open up also. I am going to try and exchange for another pair. Super cute, though, and the length is perfect. I am 5'9" and weigh 150 lbs. I bought a large and they are nicely loose.
- Shannon K - customer
- from Chaska, MN
- October 18, 2011
These are comfortable! It's like wearing pajamas in public. The only reason I gave four stars instead of five for style is that I don't like the ruching on the sides, but that doesn't mean that it looks bad and I would say it doesn't. They run a little large, so you might try one size down from your normal size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Herndon, VA
- August 14, 2011
Fabulous pants, worth the $. I am generally a 10-12, but I ordered the medium based on reviews. They are plenty large enough, even after washing. So comfortable that I intend to wear them on an 18 hour flight to Greece!
- Amy - customer
- August 9, 2011
Great pant! I might want to choose a size smaller than normal they tend to run a bit larger. Very comfortable, fun and stylish. I would recommend
I'd also recommend: L.A.M.B
- Jaclyn - customer
- from Wisconsin
- July 28, 2011
I can't believe I didn't discover XCVI sooner. These pants are so comfy and stylish. Perfect for a stay-at-home Mom's everyday wardrobe!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Waynesboro, PA
- July 27, 2011