- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- The Polar® USA FT7M Watch is for people who want to monitor their workouts to see if they are benefiting from them with fitness improvement or calorie burn.
- The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning.
- Polar OwnCal® totals how many kilocalories are burned per workout.
- Polar OwnCode® is a coded heart rate transmission that automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer.
- Backlight for easy viewing in any light.
- Date and weekday indicator.
- Displays text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian.
- Dual time zone.
- Key Lock feature locks your training computer buttons, so any accidental presses will not cause problems. This comes in handy especially when training.
- Indicates when battery is running low.
- Time of day (12/24) with alarm and snooze.
- Battery CR1632.
- User replaceable battery.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters.
- Includes Polar FT7 training computer and Polar WearLink® + 31 coded transmitter belt.
- Durabale rubber watch strap.
- Buckle closure.
Face Width 38mm
Face Height 32mm
Face Depth 13mm
Band Width 20mm
Band Circumference 9 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the FT7M by Polar USA. Sorry!
Interested in new Polar USA products?
Founding Polar Electro Oy in 1977, Professor Seppo Säynäjäkangas pioneered the development of wireless heart rate measurement, launching the world's first chest strap transmitter and wrist based receiver in 1982. In 1993, Polar was first to identify how the variability in timing between heartbeats correlates with exercise intensity and recovery and subsequently developed many unique features to provide instant feedback on current fitness level, optimal training intensity, state of relaxation and recovery.
Polar's comprehensive product range offers solutions for all people whether the goal is rehabilitation, weight management, to improve health and fitness or compete at championship level.
Polar USA FT7M
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 7 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Polar makes great products and Zappos provides an incredible service. I highly recommend both companies.Read more » « Show less January 3, 2012 by John D
Polar makes great products and Zappos provides an incredible service. I highly recommend both companies.
- John D - customer
- from Hillsborough, New Jersey
- January 3, 2012
This is a great watch! I love seeing calories burned and use it for almost every workout. It is highly recommended!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Gatos, Ca
- November 9, 2011
So far so good. I replaced a Timex HRM which started becoming unreliable. One feature I especially like about this watch is the stat for Fat Burning time hh:mm:ss - I can use that to alter my workout to maximize getting rid of my remaining fat! The storage of workouts and ease of button design make using the watch a breeze even when wearing gloves. At this point I'd buy another Polar device in a heartbeat...and buying it from Zappos is just icing on the cake! Zappos people - don't ever change, please! Your customer service is exemplary!
- Mark M - customer
- from So. Cali
- September 23, 2011
The set-up for the monitor is a bit tricky, but once programmed it works well. It lacks some of the features of earlier Polar monitors of the same level of complexity, but it's well worth the price.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Alexandria, VA
- October 21, 2010
I am very unhappy with this model. You would be better served buying a more expensive model if you want to keep accurate calculations of your workout, including calorie burn.
- D C - customer
- April 29, 2011