- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Highly concentrated in almond milk and enriched with delicate tea tree oil, this gentle shampoo can be used as often as needed to leave your hair silky soft and shiny while respecting the natural balance of your scalp. Its light velvety foam brings suppleness and volume to even the finest, most delicate hair.
- Recommended for fine to medium textured hair and for gym addicts or anyone who shampoos frequently.
- Almond milk (35%) hydrates.
- Tea tree oil purifies scalp.
- Progénium® balances the scalp's ecosystem.
- On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of shampoo and gently massage into a lather. Rinse. Repeat, leaving lather on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. May be used daily.
- Listed ingredients:
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract. water / aqua. sodium laureth sulfate, sodium laureth-8 sulfate (coconut oil derivative). decyl glucoside (corn derivative). disodium cocoamphodiacetate (coconut oil derivative). lauryl pyrrolidone. sodium laureth-11 carboxylate (coconut oil derivative). laureth-10. magnesium laureth sulfate, magnesium laureth-8 sulfate, sodium oleth sulfate, magnesium oleth sulfate (coconut oil derivative). xylitol (straw, wood and oat derivative). zanthoxylum alatum fruit extract. lactitol (milk derivative). isostearamide mipa. peg-15 cocopolyamine. peg-150 distearate. hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride. glycerin. xanthan gum. styrene/acrylates copolymer. sodium lauryl sulfate. fragrance / parfum. tetrasodium edta. sodium chloride. phenoxyethanol. potassium sorbate. methylchloroisothiazolinone. methylisothiazolinone. citric acid. Botanical & natural origin
- 6.7 fl. oz.
- Made in France.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Phytolactum+ Shampoo for slightly dry hair by Phyto. Sorry!
Interested in new Phyto products?
A true visionary, Mr. Alès paved the way for botanical hair care long before the emergence of environmental awareness and "green" hair care trends. From 1956 to 1966, he released his first PHYTO hair care products: Huile d'Alès, Phyto 7, Phytodéfrisant, and Phytopolléine.
In 1965, Mr. Alès presented PHYTO to the public along with the opening of his very own salon in Paris (still open today), where his clients, such as screen siren Catherine Deneuve and former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, became the beneficiaries of his brand new botanical hair care line. With fervor and passion, he decided to develop a range of highly-concentrated plant-based solutions that would work safely and effectively to reveal hair's natural beauty.
PHYTO, with its philosophy of natural, botanical hair care, believes that hair should be nurtured to let its natural beauty shine through. PHYTO's collection of effective shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products and hair treatments harness the power of pure Haute Provence botanical to bring out the best out of every hair type.
"The Hosta plant was chosen as our logo because it's naturally blue. I'm like some artists, who are somewhat superstitious, and think that the color green brings bad luck! So I chose a plant, and not a green one, because blue inspires me. That's why PHTYO is blue." -- Mr. Patrick Alès, Founder of PHYTO