- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Created in 1967, this original formula, named after the founder himself, is a unique blend of essential oils to hydrate, soften and restore radiance to dry hair. Hair is instantly revitalized and rejuvenated.
- Recommended for dry hair and scalp , color-treated hair or hair that lacks shine.
- To use:
Spray section by section, massage from roots to ends. Leave on for a minimum of 30 minutes. Use once a week on dry hair for five consecutive weeks. Then use every other week to maintain.
- A water-soluble solution. Add to color mixture to protect hair and scalp during a chemical process.
- Castor oil hydrates and softens, while restoring the hydrolipidic film.
- Essential oils of sage, lemon, rosemary and juniper berries restructure the hair shaft.
- Lemon extract closes the cuticles and adds shine.
- Oat amino acids and wheat proteins revitalize.
- Listed ingredients:
calendula officinalis flower extract. peg-35 castor oil (dérivé d'huile de ricin). sodium lauroyl oat amino acids (dérivé d'acides aminés d'avoine). palmitoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein (dérivé d'acides aminés de blé). salvia officinalis (sage) oil (sauge). citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil (citron). rosmarinus officinalis ( rosemary) leaf oil (romarin). juniperus communis fruit oil (baie de genièvre). zea mays (corn) oil (huile de germe de mais). vinegar / acetum. limonene. citral. beta-carotene. water / aqua. phenoxyethanol. methylisothiazolinone. methylchloroisothiazolinone. Botanical & natural origin
- Five ampoules with 0.33 fl. oz each.
- Made in France.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Huile d'Ales - Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment by Phyto. Sorry!
Interested in new Phyto products?
A true visionary, Mr. Alès paved the way for botanical hair care long before the emergence of environmental awareness and "green" hair care trends. From 1956 to 1966, he released his first PHYTO hair care products: Huile d'Alès, Phyto 7, Phytodéfrisant, and Phytopolléine.
In 1965, Mr. Alès presented PHYTO to the public along with the opening of his very own salon in Paris (still open today), where his clients, such as screen siren Catherine Deneuve and former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, became the beneficiaries of his brand new botanical hair care line. With fervor and passion, he decided to develop a range of highly-concentrated plant-based solutions that would work safely and effectively to reveal hair's natural beauty.
PHYTO, with its philosophy of natural, botanical hair care, believes that hair should be nurtured to let its natural beauty shine through. PHYTO's collection of effective shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products and hair treatments harness the power of pure Haute Provence botanical to bring out the best out of every hair type.
"The Hosta plant was chosen as our logo because it's naturally blue. I'm like some artists, who are somewhat superstitious, and think that the color green brings bad luck! So I chose a plant, and not a green one, because blue inspires me. That's why PHTYO is blue." -- Mr. Patrick Alès, Founder of PHYTO
Phyto Huile d'Ales - Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment
This product is okay, after using your hair does have a bit more shine. However, it is not long lasting. This is also not the greatest for medium - long length hair as you have to use 2 bottles.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vegas
- April 13, 2011