- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- His stylish sophistication speaks volumes in the handsome style of the Naples Grip 'N' Go.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Adorable leather loafers with white stitching and laced design.
- Hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit.
- Soft insole is made with a double layer of leather, plus foam padding for extra cushioning and protection.
- Flexible rubber outsole with G2 Technology™ provides toddlers with the ideal combination of protection and flexibility to improve their walking ability.
- Heels are protected by shock absorbing cushions that protect against impact and redistribute pressure throughout the foot.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 21 (US 5.5 Toddler), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Naples Grip 'n' Go (Infant/Toddler) by pediped. Sorry!
Interested in new pediped products?
pediped Originals are the best first shoe a child will ever wear. These soft soled shoes are designed to closely mimic barefoot walking.
The pediped Grip n Go line, with a thin rubber sole, offers the perfect shoe to help toddlers as they learn to walk.
The pediped Flex line is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers because of its flexible rubber sole.
pediped footwear is the next best thing to bare feet for infants, toddlers and children!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
pediped Naples Grip 'n' Go (Infant/Toddler)
My 11 month old son has large feet (high arch and a "thick" foot). We bought him Robeez, Stride Rite, Converse, Babies R Us shoes and others since he started cruising about 2 months ago. None of them fit him properly and he just wanted to take them off. We finally went to a specialty store last week and tried on 13 pairs of shoes (he was very patient) until we found these. They are have more depth than other shoes and easily slide on. In addition, they are very stylish, We get compliments on them all the time. He wears them every day and doesn't try to take them off. I will definitely buy pediped shoes again. I love these shoes!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta
- June 14, 2012