- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outdoor Research Apparel Size Guide
- Slip on this Outdoor Research® polo. Feel the smile spread across your face! End of sequence.
- DriRelease® Wool blends polyester with Merino wool. The resulting fabric has a soft hand and rapidly wicks away moisture.
- FreshGuard® is embedded for unmatched odor control.
- Polo-style collar.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Shoulder seams are rotated forward to reduce chafing.
- Zip chest pocket.
- 88% polyester, 12% Merino wool.
- Machine wash cold, line dry in shade.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sequence™ S/S Polo by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.
Outdoor Research Sequence™ S/S Polo
Large fits me perfect at 6' 180 lbs. If your into the skin tight look go with the medium. Very comfortable shirt thus far. Yet to test wear on hot humid day. Reason for overall 4 stars is the price.
- George B - customer
- from Delaware
- May 23, 2012
These fit very tight - a XXL on me (I'm 6'4" and 225 lbs) and it really looked more like a Large. It's the design and I'm not knocking it, just be prepared for it as I wasn't. True to form, though, the return process with Zappos is super easy and they took care of me with a couple of days.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 6, 2012