- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hitting the target with the Crosshair™polarized frame from Oakley® will be an absolute cinch.
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for unrivaled visual clarity and protection.
- Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3 standards.
- 8.75 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Ultra-lightweight titanium alloy frame.
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment for optimum comfort and performance.
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and air filled silicone nosepads.
- Oakley metal icon accents on side temples.
- Temple Length: 130 mm
- Frame Width: 146 mm
- Weight: 0.84 oz
- Lens Height: 44 mm
- Lens Width: 61 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TI Crosshair Polarized by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley TI Crosshair Polarized
Great sunglasses. I would highly recommend them for a person looking for something that wraps around and still looks stylish. When wearing them it feels like a comfortable hugs on my head. The product is very light and feels well made and I am still amazed at how light they are.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Westlake Village, CA
- November 13, 2012