- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Elite technology combined with progressive style, the Oakley® Racing Jacket Polarized frame is ahead of the game!
- State-of-the-art Oakley® polarized lens technology.
- Oakley® Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame.
- Unobtainium components help increase grip when you sweat.
- Three-Point Fit™ holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Interchangeable metal icons.
- High definition optics.
- 8.75 lens curvature improves side protection against the elements.
- Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays along with harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Transitions® SOLFX® photochromic lens option.
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balances light transmission.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Temple Length: 121 mm
- Frame Width: 136 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Racing Jacket® Polarized by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Racing Jacket® Polarized
Polarization is amazing, comfort is phenom, they are totally pimp. I have 6 pairs of Oakley's and these are my fav. Stay on during activities and are durable. Would recommend to anyone. Solid job, Oakley.
- Aaron K - customer
- from Omaha, Ne
- March 23, 2013