- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Kick the tires and light the fires with the high-speed design of the Plaintiff™ that takes the time-honored aviator silhouette to new limits.
- Ultralightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame materials.
- Three-Point Fit system holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for added comfort and performance.
- Adjustable nose pads for a comfortable fit.
- Custom engineered titanium MONO Shock™ hinges.
- Oakley logo details on side temples.
- PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Glare is reduced via the IRIDUM™ lens coating that balances light transmission. Note: Not available for all colors. Please see color name for more information.
- 8.75 base lens geometry offers optimized peripheral view and side coverage.
- Meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical precision and performance.
- Temple Length: 141 9⁄16 mm
- Frame Width: 142 2⁄5 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Lens Height: 52 5⁄12 mm
- Lens Width: 62 5⁄14 mm
- Bridge: 12 1⁄2 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plaintiff by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 9 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I love the chrome iridium lenses; they are great. Real classy and they have that great appearance when you have them on and fit great.Read more » « Show less December 8, 2011 by Lamont f
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
While the lenses wrap your entire vision, the glare is terrible. If they would have put an anti-glare coating, these glasses would be great. With the sun shining bright, there are tons of reflections on the inside of the lenses.Read more » « Show less April 4, 2012 by B H
I love the chrome iridium lenses; they are great. Real classy and they have that great appearance when you have them on and fit great.
- Lamont f - customer
- from Nassau,Bahamas
- December 8, 2011
I am a runner and hiker and always looking for the ultimate glasses that work! These work! I love them! Lightweight and fit is most important for me and these are fabulous! I love the arms they do not slip or jump around. Super lightweight frame! They also look great and have excellent coverage! I highly recommend!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- October 28, 2011
Very classy sunglasses. I was scared the chrome frame would be too silvery white, but it is not. Looks very cool and stylish. The chrome iridium lenses have a great mirror effect, in sunlight, they appear just like mirrors.
- Rohan - customer
- from San Jose, California
- June 28, 2011
High quality, as you'd expect from Oakley. They look great, fit really well (even on my larger than normal head), and the optics are perfect. Love this purchase.
- Brad G - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- March 6, 2011
While the lenses wrap your entire vision, the glare is terrible. If they would have put an anti-glare coating, these glasses would be great. With the sun shining bright, there are tons of reflections on the inside of the lenses.
- B H - customer
- from NE Wisconsin
- April 4, 2012