- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Work hard, but play even harder! Stay fashionably fly and ready to roll in the stylish Oakley® Overtime frame.
- Alternative (Asian) fit.
- Durable all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material.
- Comfort of Oakley's Three-Point Fit™ system that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a snug fit.
- Optimized peripheral vision six base lens curvature.
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards.
- Polarized lens protection filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Carrying case included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Temple Length: 120 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Overtime Alternative Fit by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Overtime Alternative Fit
I am Asian and it did not fit my face. I had the same problem that I have with normal sunglasses (hit my cheeks and moved when I smiled). The glasses are super light, I was expecting something more, I do not think it was worth the price. Now I have to wait for my refund.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- May 14, 2012
I love these sunglasses! These are the best polarized sunglasses I have ever owned. They are so lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long. The alternative fit suits me really well. I have no bridge but the nosepads seem to help keep these babies on my face!
I'd also recommend: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Oliver Peoples
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- August 1, 2012
Asian fit provides secure fit on my Asian face. Unfortunately, this frame loses because the plastic feels and looks cheap, like a drugstore pair of sunglasses. Not really Oakley quality; definitely not worth Oakley price. Going back.
Felt true to size
- Asian C - customer
- from Cleveland, OH
- May 11, 2013