- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add the perfect finishing touch to your special occasion look with these gorgeous sandals.
- Textile upper with rhinestone embellishments.
- Buckle closure at the ankle for a secure, adjustable fit.
- Man-made lining and a cushioned man-made footbed.
- Sophisticated heel.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wendy (Youth) by Nina Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Nina Kids products?
Made in fine fabrics and leathers, Nina offers stylish and great-fitting kids' shoes for both girls and boys. Nina offers Nina kids shoes for girls and Max Silver shoes for boys. Both lines are tested through extensive fit-trials to make sure that they are not only stylish, but great-fitting as well. Many styles in the boys and girls lines are available in an extended range of sizes and widths to ensure the best fit.
With such an incredible range of styles and fabrications, the Nina children's footwear line is sure to provide the perfect complement for any special occasion. All Nina kid's shoes have innovative design and reliable fit.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Nina Kids Wendy (Youth)
These were purchased for my 10 year old daughter. She loves that they are a little grown up, I love that the heel is chunky and not to high. They are very cute and comfortable.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charleston
- April 3, 2012