- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- After years of mediocrity, the Heat have resurrected their franchise once again to become one of the top tier teams in the competitive East. And it doesn't hurt to have the modern version of the 'Big Three' either! Rep So. Beach to the fullest with this dope 59FIFTY® Miami Heat fitted-cap from New Era®!
- Features traditional six-panel construction with top button, eyelets and flat visor.
- Part of the Hardwood Classics™ line.
- Raised, Miami Heat team logo embroidery on front.
- New Era-stitched flag detail on side.
- Embroidered NBA® HWC (Hardwood Classics™) logo patch on back.
- Signature 59FIFTY sticker and 3-D NBA hologram sticker decals on visor for authenticity.
- 59FIFTY-branded taping with moisture-absorbing sweatband for added comfort.
- Do not wash. Spot wipe to clean.
- 100% wool.
- Circumference: 23 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 59FIFTY® Miami Heat by New Era. Sorry!
Interested in new New Era products?
Although New Era® is rooted in sports heritage as the official on-field cap of Major League Baseball, they have evolved into a brand that can be seen on the runways of Paris during Fashion Week and in hundreds of music videos. New Era is seen as an iconic brand that celebrities, entertainers, musicians and athletes are seen wearing today.
New Era® products have been a canvas for consumers to showcase their individuality and personal style for over 90 years. With billions of headwear styles, they're best known for creating the iconic 59FIFTY® fitted cap! New Era® continues to be a lifestyle brand of choice for men, women and youth. The Company is headquartered in Buffalo, New York with facilities in Canada, Europe, Japan and Hong Kong.