- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- No need to check your bag when you travel with the International Wheeled Carry-on from Mulholland Brothers®.
- Outer material is made from vintage waxed canvas with contrast leather accents.
- Retractable pull handle lessens the strain on your arm and also locks into place when not in use.
- Additional top and side handles allow you to lift even a fully packed case with ease.
- Front zippered pocket keeps important travel documents such as passports, boarding passes, and magazines within reach.
- Main compartment opens book-style to reveal a spacious interior that is fully lined in nylon.
- Inline wheels provide smooth rolling and superior handling on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 7.0 lbs.
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 8 1⁄2 in
- Height: 21 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the International Wheeled Carry-on by Mulholland Brothers. Sorry!
Interested in new Mulholland Brothers products?
Now, as the family has grown to include wives and children, the Mulholland company is solidifying the balance between their brand, their family, and their customers to reflect their evolution as both a company and a family. The evolution, which includes a new brand logo, is designed to express their love of adventure, anything well done or well made, motorsports, and plain old independence. It's a love that goes back to the days when the founder, Jay Holland's, uncle flew his biplane as a barnstormer and his grandfather raced his handmade hotrods around the San Francisco Bay Area.
With this evolution, it brings new products, categories, and experiences which were all born from the way they live their lives. It's not a reinvention; it's the ultimate step in the convergence of their personal philosophy, their company, and the products they create. The excitement of this new era brings back the feeling just like those first days in 1985 for the Holland family. Granted, the company has grown to have more people and products, more factories around the world, and they now keep track of revenue with software instead of in a coffee can, the overall commitment to creating the highest quality products remains true. From everyday backpacks with exceptional organization options to rolling duffels and luggage with rich leather trims, the attention to detail is hard to not notice.
Much of the Mulholland product development is the result of inspiration drawn from within, but they also listened to their customers and responded to their requests and needs for products that combine mobility, functionality, and style. Understanding that while Mulholland is a direct reflection of the Holland family, it's nothing without you, the customer. Mulholland is not just a line of products; Mulholland is a way of life.