- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A true summer bag, the UltraLamina™ 45 is extremely lightweight and highly compressible.
- Welded construction and ThermicMicro™ insulation maintain loft even through repeated washings and compression cycles.
- Side zips allow for full ventilation.
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
- Patent pending, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots.
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant.
- Thermic Micro™ fill is soft, lofty, compressible and durable.
- Dual #5 zippers minimize weight and provide ventilation options.
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort.
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth.
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage.
- Nylon mesh bag and storage sack included.
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™.
- Temperature rating: 45°F/7°C.
- Stuff size: 6" x 8".
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Length: 84".
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ultralamina 45° - Long by Mountain Hardwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountain Hardwear products?
In 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. The founders bet on experience and passion for innovative, technologically advanced products to bring together a product line for the serious outdoor user. Creating new, innovative technologies, Mountain Hardwear´s gear, apparel and accessories continue to transcend all boundaries and march head first into the future.
More than a decade later, Mountain Hardwear has grown quite a bit, but the employees still remain friendly and down-to-earth, and the products are still bomber. Mountain Hardwear employees share a passion for the outdoors along with a passion for designing innovative, technologically advanced gear. The company sponsors over 20 athletes, and uses those real-world challenges and experiences to continue to advance the technology and fabrics built into its products.
Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Innovations include their patented Cross Flow™ tent construction, WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric and their patented Quantum Expander™ for sleeping bags, to name just a few. The company continually challenges itself to bring technical innovation to outdoor gear and to create detail-oriented design features that anticipate users' needs. They combine that innovation and attention to detail with superior product quality – backed with a lifetime warranty that speaks for itself. Radical Thinking – technical innovation and meticulous attention to detail. Mountain Hardwear makes gear to perform when you need it most.