- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Built for moving fast, Mountain Hardwear®'s Fluid 26 carries hydration and gear for a long day in super-stable, well-ventilated comfort.
- OTF (On-the-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion.
- HardWave framesheet maintains shape and fit regardless of load.
- Breathable spacer mesh backpanel with air channels for cooling ventilation.
- Soft-edge shoulder straps with ventilated foam are comfortable on bare skin.
- Front compression pocket with stretch woven panels fits helmet, extra clothing.
- Body Fabric: 100D Ripstop Cordura® Nylon. A super-light, super-strong industrial parachute fabric. Genuine Invista Cordura® high tenacity yarn in a tight ripstop construction with double silicone finish for maximum tear strength, excellent weatherproofing and high durability.
- Accent Fabric: 210D HexNut™ Ripstop Nylon. Lightweight nylon with HexNut™ ripstop pattern for extra strength and durability. Polyurethane coating and DWR finish.
- Bottom Fabric: 315D Cordura® Nylon. Genuine Invista Cordura® high tenacity yarn in an abrasion resistant oxford weave construction with polyurethane coating and DWR finish for durable weatherproofing. Used in auto airbag construction.
- Easy access, zipper-free hydration sleeve speeds refilling and fits most bladders up to 6 lbs 4 oz.
- Quick access zip pocket on top of pack with fleece-lined sunglass pocket.
- Internal fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses.
- Front panel organizer pocket with internal zip pocket keeps keys, wallet secure.
- Zippered mesh pockets on ventilated hipwings keep energy bars and other essentials handy.
- Stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage, access for water bottles, or hat and gloves.
- Capacity: 26 Liters.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20.5" H x 10" W x 8" D.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 20 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fluid 26 by Mountain Hardwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountain Hardwear products?
In 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. The founders bet on experience and passion for innovative, technologically advanced products to bring together a product line for the serious outdoor user. Creating new, innovative technologies, Mountain Hardwear´s gear, apparel and accessories continue to transcend all boundaries and march head first into the future.
More than a decade later, Mountain Hardwear has grown quite a bit, but the employees still remain friendly and down-to-earth, and the products are still bomber. Mountain Hardwear employees share a passion for the outdoors along with a passion for designing innovative, technologically advanced gear. The company sponsors over 20 athletes, and uses those real-world challenges and experiences to continue to advance the technology and fabrics built into its products.
Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Innovations include their patented Cross Flow™ tent construction, WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric and their patented Quantum Expander™ for sleeping bags, to name just a few. The company continually challenges itself to bring technical innovation to outdoor gear and to create detail-oriented design features that anticipate users' needs. They combine that innovation and attention to detail with superior product quality – backed with a lifetime warranty that speaks for itself. Radical Thinking – technical innovation and meticulous attention to detail. Mountain Hardwear makes gear to perform when you need it most.
Mountain Hardwear Fluid 26
I simply adore this backpack! It is incredibly comfortable, even fully (and I do mean fully!) loaded. I have 3 small children and use it weekly for hiking. I honestly do not even feel it's weight (and this is with 5 or 6 full water bottles, spare clothing changes, a portable kiddie toilet, lots of fruit and snacks, and rain gear for all). I can carry my backpack and my three year old in my arms when I need to, and my back is not killing me. This is really the most convenient (so many pockets!) and wearable bag I own. I look for excuses to use it just day-to-day! ;-D
I'd also recommend: Keen, Marmot
- Outdoor M - customer
- December 15, 2011
I've never purchased MH before. I had had a North Face bag that I had grown nostalgic for until it began wearing out bad. I shopped online for about a month looking for the right replacement. I came across the Fluid 26 numerous times throughout my searching. Once I saw the video I was sold. The video showed how versatile the bag really is. The bag has plenty of smart storage and streamline features. I mainly use it for work/bicycle commute and running around town. It's great for any occasion.
I'd also recommend: North Face
- Anonymous - customer
- from Honolulu, Hawaii
- April 27, 2011
I've been using this bag as my daypack for the past 4 months. It is very versatile and holds much more than its 26L rating would indicate. The multiple compartments, including a felt-lined sunglass case, makes it easy to organize the little loose items. The shoulder harness is comfortable, and the backing breathes well. The overflow/helmet external pocket is useful for storing jackets and other bulky items. One complaint however - the belt clips are small and easily damaged.
I'd also recommend: Ospery, North Face, Deuter
- Dan L - customer
- from RTW
- October 31, 2011