- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outfox frigid temperatures and icy conditions with Arctic Fox Pull Waterproof boot from Merrell®.
- Waterproof nubuck, PU coated leather, and neoprene upper provide an impermeable and breathable barrier.
- Convenient pull-on construction with side pull tabs make it easy to get in and out of the boot.
- PrimaLoft® eco ™ dualZone™ insulation keeps feet warm where needed providing 400g over toes and tongue and 200g at the back of the boot.
- Fleece thermo insulation lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution to help keep your feet healthy and dry.
- Merrell ActiveHeat™ insole with silver reflective film provides added warmth on cold days.
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole offers women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs shock while adding stability.
- Vibram rubber outsole with 6.0mm sole lug depth, cuts through ice and snow using the specialized snowplow sole for traction.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Arctic Fox Pull Waterproof by Merrell. Sorry!
Interested in new Merrell products?
As the concept of "outdoor" has broadened to include varying types of activities and environments, the outdoor enthusiasts' needs have changed. Merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution and continues to evolve. From their air cushion midsoles, Q-Form® footbed, supportive Trailspring® technology, Omni-Fit™ lacing system and innovative sole designs, Merrell delivers comfort and performance in both natural and urban environments.
Merrell has the rest of you covered as well with their line of tops, bottoms and jackets. The attention to detail put into their shoes also extends to their clothing. Merrell utilizes materials like Merino Wool, and cutting-edge technologies like Slick Seam™, Opti-Shell™, and Bio-Blend™ to keep you comfortable in any environment.
Merrell believes that the journey is as important as the destination - and that has been their inspiration since day one.
Make Merrell shoes and clothes a part of your own inspiring journey!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Merrell Arctic Fox Pull Waterproof
This boot is a bit tight in the ankle to get your foot into, and the heel curves up in the back making the boot unstable and uncomfortable. The footbed liner is removable and I would definitely replace it with one that has some arch support. I am a size 8 and it does run true to size and felt okay in the width but it's definitely not for a wide foot. I ended up going with the Clarks muckers for a zip up boot.
I'd also recommend: clarks muckers
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- February 14, 2012