- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A beautiful sunset, the sand under your feet, a cool drink in hand, and the crashing waves from the not-so-distant shore... you may not be there now, but paradise won't feel so far away with the relaxed styling of these Punchbowl sunglasses from Maui Jim™.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- SuperThin (ST) Glass Lens: ST Glass is 20% thinner and lighter than conventional glass, giving you superior optics, durability, and scratch resistance without the weight. Three rare earth elements boost colors resulting in clarity, comfort, and glare protection.
- The Punchbowl features these lens options (note: all colors may not be in stock):
• Neutral Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight.
• HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast.
• Maui Rose® Lens is ideal for foggy or overcast days or for those who prefer a subtle rose hue to wear everyday. Offers the highest contrast level.
- High quality nylon frames are lightweight, tough, and deliver superior fit and comfort.
- Anti-corrosive nickel/silver spring hinge comfortably hugs the head for lasting fit and comfort.
- Built-in nose pads for a comfortable, non-slip fit.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Protective case included.
Frame Width: 139mm.
Lens: 36mm high x 54mm wide.
Temple Length: 120mm.
- Temple Length: 120 1⁄7 mm
- Lens Width: 138 3⁄4 mm
- Bridge: 15 10⁄11 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Punchbowl by Maui Jim. Sorry!
Interested in new Maui Jim products?
Now you can open your eyes to a whole new world of color with Maui Jim Sunglasses featuring PolarizedPlus®2 lens technology—the most advanced polarized lens technology on Earth. It has the power to face down glare and extinguish it completely. Maui Jim’s patented multi-layered lens design allows more usable light to be transmitted to the eyes. Unrivaled visual acuity, contrast and color are the exquisite results. You will experience deeper, more saturated colors and higher levels of contrast in any environment.
Maui Jim continues to revolutionize the sunwear world with the introduction of the Maui Evolution® lens. This proprietary lens material is made for those with active lifestyles. It offers the best qualities of Maui Jim’s ST (SuperThin) glass and Polycarbonate lenses by offering superior optics, scratch resistance and impact resistance in a lightweight, high-index package. Maui Evolution® enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
Available in four lens colors, Maui Jim® offers an option for every level of light. Neutral Grey lenses offer contrast and the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. Maui Rose® lenses offer the sharpest contrast and image resolution. They are excellent for fast action activities, overcast or foggy days. HCL® (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy and low light conditions. The new HT™ (High Transmission) lenses are perfect for variable and low light conditions, haze, fog, or overcast days and feature a flattering palm tint without a distracting yellow cast.
Protect your eyes from harmful glare today without blocking out any of the vibrant colors around you with a pair of Maui Jim® sunglasses!
Maui Jim Punchbowl
I love the sun glasses. They fit snug to my head (I have a small head) and the quality of the lens makes wearing them a pleasure.
- Erin K - customer
- from Manchester, NH
- March 22, 2012
Love these glasses! I developed fairly significant light sensitivity about ten years ago and have to wear sunglasses every day now to prevent headaches. Polarized lenses are a must for cutting glare. I have tried many brands and was sticking with Serengetis for a long time until I found Maui Jim last fall. Now I will never go back or change to another brand. I have several pairs of the Punchbowls (brown and black frames) and wear them every single day. They look good, fit well, and are very functional. Worth every penny!
I'd also recommend: Serengeti
- KT o - customer
- from Mountain View, CA
- March 21, 2012
I really enjoy wearing my MJ Punchbowl glasses because they look very nice on my slim face, they don't slip down my nose, they are very comfortable, like I'm not even wearing glasses, my vision is clear, and my eyes feel protected. They are so out of my affordability range, but they are worth it -- promise.
- Bette B - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- November 17, 2010
I have only had my Maui Jim Punchbowl glasses for a couple of weeks. It is still winter here and I have been walking out into the snow glare.I don't find that they are cutting the glare all that well, I find myself still squinting. I have the neutral gray lens with a prescription in them for driving. Even in the vehicle I find myself squinting.The fit is very comfortable, but the lens could be a little bigger for me for better coverage.
I'd also recommend: I had a pair of Calvin Kleins with prescription and they have lasted me for 6 years. I really liked them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brandon, Manitoba
- March 9, 2012
Just got my Maui Jim Punchbowl sunglasses in the black/blue combo. I purchased them from my eye doctor (stupid of me since they cost more than here at zappos) but I wanted to be able to try on multiple styles to see what looked best on me. The Punchbowl style is a fantastic fit on me! I tried on many other top brands of sunglasses but none of them fit correctly on the bridge of my nose. Just an FYI, prescription progressive lenses work very well in these frames. I am very happy with everything about this pair of sunglasses and feel the cost was more than worth it!
- Kim - customer
- September 7, 2012