- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- See the world as it was meant to be seen with the Maui Jim® Pilot.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim® Sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- Maui Evolution® Lens fuses the best qualities of glass and polycarbonate lenses. Offering superior optics, scratch resistance, and impact resistance in a lightweight high-index package, Maui Evolution® enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
- Neutral Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. 10% light transmission.
- HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions, or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast. 15% light transmission.
- Maui HT™ High Transmission Lens is suitable for variable and low-light conditions. HT™ boosts colors, contrast, and depth perception, and delivers the most visible light of all Maui Jim lenses, all while blocking 99.9% of reflected glare. 25% light transmission.
- Stainless steel frame with adjustable nosepads for a perfect fit.
- Nickel/silver alloy temples.
- Adjustable metal core temples.
- Spring hinge for a comfortable fit.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Case included.
- Rx Availability: Please contact an eye care professional for prescription availability for this style. Rx availability varies by style.
Lens 64mm W x 48mm H
- Lens Width: 143 2⁄3 mm
- Bridge: 17 1⁄6 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pilot 210 by Maui Jim. Sorry!
Interested in new Maui Jim products?
Now you can open your eyes to a whole new world of color with Maui Jim Sunglasses featuring PolarizedPlus®2 lens technology—the most advanced polarized lens technology on Earth. It has the power to face down glare and extinguish it completely. Maui Jim’s patented multi-layered lens design allows more usable light to be transmitted to the eyes. Unrivaled visual acuity, contrast and color are the exquisite results. You will experience deeper, more saturated colors and higher levels of contrast in any environment.
Maui Jim continues to revolutionize the sunwear world with the introduction of the Maui Evolution® lens. This proprietary lens material is made for those with active lifestyles. It offers the best qualities of Maui Jim’s ST (SuperThin) glass and Polycarbonate lenses by offering superior optics, scratch resistance and impact resistance in a lightweight, high-index package. Maui Evolution® enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
Available in four lens colors, Maui Jim® offers an option for every level of light. Neutral Grey lenses offer contrast and the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. Maui Rose® lenses offer the sharpest contrast and image resolution. They are excellent for fast action activities, overcast or foggy days. HCL® (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy and low light conditions. The new HT™ (High Transmission) lenses are perfect for variable and low light conditions, haze, fog, or overcast days and feature a flattering palm tint without a distracting yellow cast.
Protect your eyes from harmful glare today without blocking out any of the vibrant colors around you with a pair of Maui Jim® sunglasses!
Maui Jim Pilot 210
Great fit and look. HT Polarized lens is unreal and everything is in HD! I could stand to be a shade darker but it takes the glare off of everything. Best shades I've ever owned.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Conroe TX
- April 27, 2010
I have loved Maui Jim since my first pair! The protection is incredible and the aviator style is haute or should I say hot! Thanks Zappos!
- Hollye R - customer
- from NJ
- April 8, 2010
Aviators offer an unobstructed, undistorted view, and provide protection from the sun and other hazards, to a large part of the face. Vision and protection are the main reason I wear Aviators. Increased comfort and vision are why they have been adapted for driving. I lived on Maui when Maui Jims first started out in Lahaina. I was attracted to Maui Jim Pilot, Aviator, Navigator, State Trooper, frames, by the semi-half rimless lens. The stainless steel frame is practically hidden behind the glass edge, like no other Aviators that I have seen, making the bottom frame appear rimless. Maui Jim Pilots, are a single use sunglass. They are ideal to wear on a sunlit beach in the daytime. They are too dark to use at night, inside, or anywhere that you have rapidity changing brightness conditions. Only Maui Jims wearers are wealthy enough to wear something that has such a limited use. Maui Jim does not offer transitional lens. Not just on this pair but on any pair of Maui Jim eyeglasses. Maui Jim does not make a lens safe for driving. The Maui Jim lenses, even in prescription Rx, stay dark all of the time. When driving from bright sunlight into darkness, the driver wearing Maui Jim lenses is temporary blind, which reduces the time a driver has to react in an unexpected "see-and-avoid" traffic situation. Maui Jims are Rx, which means that we can have prescription lenses made by anyone to our own specs to overcome the limitations of the Maui Jim brand. Vision insurance provides progressive lenses with photochromics, that change color for both visible, and UV light to make up for this omission. With the addition of transitional properties, the Pilot is an excellent driving accessory. In driving it is important to get maximum protection from blinding glare, and only polarized lenses can do this. The polarizing makes it impossible to see sheet ice on the road, but what would they know about that on Maui. Pilots look great, feel great, and in general get the job done. The thing with prescription frames is that they are generally rectangle and flat. Where a good set of designer glasses like all things in nature, are all curves, and wrap around. The nose pad brackets are an improvement on the traditional Aviators nose pads. Pilots open nose pad brackets, are easy to keep clean, and adjusted. Maui Jim makes glasses that fit average size faces, only worn the way they want you to wear them. If like many of the baby boomers you like to wear your glasses further away from your eyes, you may find the skull temple guides too short. Maui Jim does not make longer temples, or customize sunglass frames for better fit.
I'd also recommend: Tommy Bahama To Beach His Own Sunglasses
- Gold T - customer
- from Hawaiian Islands
- May 7, 2011
The polarization is amazing. Bought for husband who is very sensitive. He loves these glasses.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sunny SoCal
- May 20, 2012
These are the best-looking, most comfortable, most expensive sunglasses I've ever owned. They are made in Japan of very durable metal. I bought a second pair because I've had four women tell me that "those are the sexiest sunglasses I've ever seen!" They're polarized and comfortable to wear.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- April 4, 2013