- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Just like its namesake city known for its vast acres of pineapples and one-of-a-kind shorelines, the Maui Jim® Kapalua is definitely worth checking out.
- Polycarbonate Lens: For intense sports activities and active lifestyles, Maui Jim® Polycarbonate lenses are optically correct to ensure crisp optics. They're lightweight, comfortable, extremely impact resistant, and feature our CLEARSHELL® scratch-resistant coating.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim® Sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- Natural Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. 12% light transmission.
- HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions, or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast. 16% light transmission.
- Maui Rose® Lens is ideal for foggy or overcast days, or for those who prefer a subtle rose hue to wear everyday. Offers the highest contrast level. 15% light transmission.
- Semi-rimless frames for a virtually unobstructed view.
- Rimless frames for lots of style without lots of weight.
- Hingeless, so temples hug without hinges or springs.
- Beta-Titanium Alloy frame contains titanium, aluminum and vanadium for maximum strength and flexibility.
- Adjustable silicon nose pads are non-slip and can be easily adjusted for a firm, custom fit.
- Ultra-Lightweight: An incredible 10 grams total weight.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Rx Availability: Please contact an eye care professional for prescription availability for this style. Rx availability varies by style.
- Case included.
Lens 53mm W x 36mm H
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kapalua by Maui Jim. Sorry!
Interested in new Maui Jim products?
Now you can open your eyes to a whole new world of color with Maui Jim Sunglasses featuring PolarizedPlus®2 lens technology—the most advanced polarized lens technology on Earth. It has the power to face down glare and extinguish it completely. Maui Jim’s patented multi-layered lens design allows more usable light to be transmitted to the eyes. Unrivaled visual acuity, contrast and color are the exquisite results. You will experience deeper, more saturated colors and higher levels of contrast in any environment.
Maui Jim continues to revolutionize the sunwear world with the introduction of the Maui Evolution® lens. This proprietary lens material is made for those with active lifestyles. It offers the best qualities of Maui Jim’s ST (SuperThin) glass and Polycarbonate lenses by offering superior optics, scratch resistance and impact resistance in a lightweight, high-index package. Maui Evolution® enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
Available in four lens colors, Maui Jim® offers an option for every level of light. Neutral Grey lenses offer contrast and the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. Maui Rose® lenses offer the sharpest contrast and image resolution. They are excellent for fast action activities, overcast or foggy days. HCL® (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy and low light conditions. The new HT™ (High Transmission) lenses are perfect for variable and low light conditions, haze, fog, or overcast days and feature a flattering palm tint without a distracting yellow cast.
Protect your eyes from harmful glare today without blocking out any of the vibrant colors around you with a pair of Maui Jim® sunglasses!
Maui Jim Kapalua
One of the best sunglasses I own. Love them.
I'd also recommend: Oakley
- Anonymous - customer
- October 18, 2011
Outstanding design, and though I'm reluctant to use the word, they are "timeless" in design. Add to that, they disappear when wearing them - there's just no sense of knowing you're wearing them, because of the lightness and design. Pretty amazing, to be honest...and I'm a pretty critical man. Expensive - no avoiding that fact - but worth every penny if you can.
- McAustin - customer
- June 16, 2011
One of the lightest pair of Mauis I own. I wear them mountain biking; perfect lens for changing light conditions. Can never go wrong with this brand.
I'd also recommend: Revo
- Matt W - customer
- from Pittsburgh Pa.
- February 24, 2011
I have had several pairs of different styles and absolutely love these the best. They are so light you don't even know that you have them on.
- Trina B - customer
- from Long Island, NY
- February 18, 2011
I absolutely love these shades. Colors are true and perfect, and incredible to look through. So lightweight and fit perfectly.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 10, 2010