- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Levi's® Women's Curve ID Size Guide
- You've painted your canvas with style. Now frame your figure in this Demi Curve jean from Levi's® Curve ID!
- Designed for the woman with balanced proportions between the defined waist, hips, and seat.
- Demi Curve smooths the silhouette and flatters the waist and seat while eliminating gapping and pinching.
- Stylishly skinny fit from the hip through the ankle.
- Low rise sits just below the hip.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch on the back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane except on noted washes.
- Chosen Pair: 98.3% cotton, 1.7% elastane.
- Celestial, Onyx: 67% cotton, 27% polyester, 5% viscose, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 12 7⁄8 in
- Leg Opening: 11 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 3, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Juniors Curve ID Demi Curve Skinny Jean by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
Levi's® Juniors Juniors Curve ID Demi Curve Skinny Jean
Very happy with these jeans, although I had a hard time deciding what size to get from the other reviews. I am 5'3; and I weigh 110lbs, and I have butt! I ordered a size 3 which is also a 26, and they fit perfect! even the length!
- Anonymous - customer
- March 2, 2012
Wonderful jeans! I love these, and I am ordering the other two colors. They fit like a glove but not too tight (I am 33 years old and wear size 6 from Vic Secret, size 8 in Dockers, and size 28 in those waist measured jeans...). I am 5'4 and roughly 130 pounds if this helps anyone with sizing. I was nervous ordering juniors size, as it can range for me from size 5 to size 11...so weird. Anyways, these are my new faves. Shapely and perfect. Wash well. Dry fine, I try to hang dry mine but I have tumble dried them. Thank you Levi's for making jeans that fit my booty and my thighs, without gapping at the waist like most other brands!
- Natalie s - customer
- from london,england
- December 11, 2011
I have a big butt, fleshy belly, hips are not too wide, skinny legs. I'm 5'6" and normally a size 6. I tried a size 9 and the fit was perfect. They felt like pajamas. It did not cause muffin top or expose my rear when I bent over.
I'd also recommend: BDG
- Sarah M - customer
- from New Orleans
- July 22, 2011
This product has 12% polyester and 2% Elastane. It felt more like a legging than merely jeans with a little stretch. However, they are pretty comfortable. I'm not sure if the inseam increases with size, but the inseam on the pants I received were 33 inches, not 31, so I will have to hem them.
- Sotheavy O - customer
- from Las Vegas, NV
- September 1, 2011
I just received my order today. I am a very curvy woman with a small waist and a round seat and athletic legs, so finding jeans is usually hard for me. I was nervous ordering these pants, but I have been wanting jeans that have the bleached look, so I took a chance, and I am very happy I did. However, size up because Levis don't stretch a lot. These pants are a little lower on the tummy, so if you have a little pudge these may not be for you, but they do show off your curves very nice, I will be buying more. By the way, I am a size 12-14. Shipping was very quick!
- Tatianna L - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- April 14, 2012