- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- Chic style and classic cool meet in the Levi's® 524™ Styled Skinny Boot.
- 524™ jeans fit slim through the thigh and flare at the knee to a classic boot cut.
- Low rise with a narrow, straight-cut waistband.
- Lowest rise in the Juniors Fit.
- Heavily threaded topstitching lends a chic, constructed finish.
- A frayed edge sets apart the signature arcuate embroidery at back.
- Printed leather brand patch at back waist.
- Five-pocket design with porkchop hand and mitered back pockets.
- Classic rivet detailing.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and dual-button closure.
- Blue Diver: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Winding Road: 68% cotton, 24% polyester, 7% viscose, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 12 3⁄8 in
- Leg Opening: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 5, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 524™ Styled Skinny Boot by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
Levi's® Juniors 524™ Styled Skinny Boot
The 524 styled skinny boot was perfect for me! The material was soft/comfortable to move in but durable. the stretch was great but they did not get baggy in the butt or legs after wearing them twice in a row! I thought maybe because they said skinny that they would be to tight in the legs cause my thighs are big(read muscular) ha. After reading reviews that said Levis ran bigger I ordered a juniors 5. (most of my other jeans say 7). I am 5'7 and 130 lbs and I do have hips after having a kiddo but these fit perfect! Hubby said he liked the way it looked in the butt! No mama jeans for me! oh and the length was perfect too even after the wash. Hope this review helps!
- Jessica - customer
- March 4, 2013
Great pair of jeans. I was looking for something that wouldn't wear out in just a year and I hope this is it. They are comfortable and stylish. Nice dark color (though it is rubbing off a bit on my suede shoes but I hope this stops with a few more washings). They are comfortable and have a very flattering cut. They were a bit long (I am 5'4") but a quick hem fixed that. I would definitely buy again.
- Ekaterina - customer
- from Cleveland, Ohio
- March 28, 2013
These are my favorite Levi's. They flatter every curve and are very soft and comfortable with a great stretch that doesn't get baggy at the end of the day. My only grief is that they don't make the short inseam!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tampa, Fl
- November 3, 2012