- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It's you versus the concrete when rolling out with the Brea from Lakai™.
- Uppers of durable suede and canvas.
- Form-fitting upper design for increased board feel.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Breathable textile lining helps wick away moisture.
- Molded EVA insole helps absorb shock.
- Flexible vulcanized construction for a slimmed-down look.
- Gum rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Brea by Lakai. Sorry!
Interested in new Lakai products?
You will not find a better selection of skateboard shoes than Lakai. Lakai has something for everyone from their industry collaborations to their pro model styles and color ups. Lakai shoes and Lakai clothing have changed the game and are here to stay.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Just got these a couple days ago. I'm going to be honest: I basically just got these for the orange/blue line/gum color. Sadly, it's not as vibrant and rich in real life; a little more dull. A bit more peachy, shall we say. Still, if you're the sort of person who thinks they can get away wearing outrageously orange shoes, you'll be OK. I've been informed these shoes are roughly as loud as a bass hit you feel in your chest, so they seem to be working as intended. These were stiff in the front top in the beginning, but seem to be softening up now. Other than that they seem pretty comfy.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- John - customer
- from Seattle
- May 8, 2013