- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the La Sportiva Size Conversion.
- The Baruntse is a sturdy, durable Double boot made for high altitude mountaineering.
- Made on the Nuptse last.
- Cordura® coated inner boot, with insulating high-density foam, is super resilient and durable.
- Thermo-moldable 7mm high density insulating EVA inner boot.
- Low-profile synthetic outer boot will not absorb moisture.
- Equipped with a polyurethane-coated two-layer PE insulating outerboot for durable warmth.
- Transparent PU Tech anti-abrasion film with high insulation expanded PE.
- High-density expanded PE insulating barrier and a thermo-reflective aluminum layer with an anti-abrasion protective non-woven netting.
- Giugiaro design lacing hardware.
- Slip lasted inner boot construction and board lasted outer boot construction.
- 6mm insulating Ibi-Thermo + PE insulating barrier and aluminum insulation.
- 8-9mm TPU midsole with SBR Air Cushion.
- Vibram® Montagna outsole provides the maximum durability and grip on any terrain.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baruntse by La Sportiva. Sorry!
Interested in new La Sportiva products?
The breadth of the La Sportiva® product quiver is unsurpassed. They make boots for Everest; they make climbing shoes for pushing the 5.15 envelope; and they make running shoes that deliver a great ride on anyone's favorite trail. Whatever footwear the outdoor consumer needs, La Sportiva® has the highest quality, most innovative product to meet the need.
Constantly searching for more advanced technologies for their shoes and products, La Sportiva® also gains inspiration from the outside world from which they strive to nurture and respect. Dealing within a worldwide market, La Sportiva® has over 80 years of history behind them and continue to produce top quality footwear, destined for the new generations, with the most modern ways of understanding the mountains.