- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Sleek, slightly sporty but superbly sophisticated Kenneth Cole New York® watch for both casual and professional settings.
- Stainless steel case.
- Polyurethane strap with buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog quartz movement with a small date display window.
- Water resistant.
Face 34mm W x 34mm H
Face depth 9mm
Band width 22mm
Band circumference 7 1/2 inches
- Japan movement.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the KC1557 by Kenneth Cole New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kenneth Cole New York products?
In 1982, Kenneth Cole wanted to start a company. He had an idea - a line of women's footwear. What he didn't have were the resources for space at a New York shoe show.
Undaunted, Kenneth promptly changed the name of his company to Kenneth Cole Productions and applied for a permit to shoot a film entitled "The Birth of a Shoe Company."
Three and a half days and 40,000 pairs of shoes later, Kenneth Cole Productions was off and running. Having grown from its footwear roots, it is now a full lifestyle brand, available in more than 70 countries around the world.
Kenneth Cole Productions is a brand that is forever committed to pushing the boundaries of convention and embracing the notion that, "Today is not a dress rehearsal."
Kenneth Cole New York KC1557
Changing the battery. Nice watch, but to change the battery and put the back piece on is an effort. I cannot figure out how to get the back piece back on.
- Jahbongo - customer
- from New York
- November 22, 2009
Brought this for my friend n he loved it and so do everyone else he got so many complements on it. I love it and it's so worth getting.
- Siedah - customer
- from Philly
- October 25, 2012