- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- No job is left unfinished when you're in the reliable protection and all-day comfort and warmth of the Kamik® Nation2 work boot.
- Combination waterproof suede and ballistic nylon upper.
- Waterproof and flexible RubberHe shell.
- Safety toe.
- Gusseted tongue locks debris out.
- Tongue and heel pulls for an easier on/off.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Moisture wicking lining promotes a comfortable in-shoe climate.
- Removable 200B Thinsulate™ liner helps keep feet warm.
- PRIME RubberHe outsole provides optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Temperature Rating: -40° F/ -40° C.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nation2 by Kamik. Sorry!
Interested in new Kamik products?
Singular, strong and simply dependable, Kamik® makes footwear that brings to life its northern origins. The result of all this effort is Kamik´s® complete line of outdoor footwear, built to deliver superior comfort and reliable protection in the most extreme conditions.
From sandals to snow shoes, Kamik® has you covered. Kamik® footwear will leave you feeling empowered to go out there and challenge the world. Enjoy the outdoors, live life to the fullest and feel freedom at your feet.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Great boot. Early October snow let me try them out before the real weather hit. They are comfortable. Great traction. Warm but not too hot.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Jon B - customer
- from United States
- November 1, 2011