- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Gunflint is a big game hunting boot that is ready to go the distance.
- Realtree® all-purpose camo nylon and leather upper.
- Steel shank.
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole provides lasting comfort.
- 1000 gram Thinsulate™ insulation to keep you warm.
- UltraDry™ construction combines moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Bulls-Eye™ Air Bob carbon rubber outsole with sticky rubber multi-directional trail lugs.
- Durable Goodyear® construction.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gunflint 10" by Irish Setter. Sorry!
Interested in new Irish Setter products?
Whether you are a hunter, fisherman or are looking for your next work boot, Irish Setter understands that it’s the little details that make the difference between good footwear and great footwear. The brand prides itself on creating boots that are as hardworking as you are. They do not take shortcuts in craftsmanship; instead, taking delicate thought and consideration into the building of each product. Using full-grain leathers and leading technologies, such as GORE-TEX® waterproofing, Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation, Ultradry™ waterproofing, Cushin Comfort Tongue, and Vibram® in their outsoles, Irish Setter sets out to build the finest outdoor and work footwear.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Irish Setter Gunflint 10"
I bought these for a deer hunt in October of 2011. I read another reviewers notes who said they ran a little narrow so ordered them in the wide. These are great boots! They are comfortable and warm. I wore them for about 4 days to break them in for the hunt and no issues.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southern Utah
- November 3, 2011