- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Step into the classic style Cat Rod S by Ipath®. Its modern and slimmed silhouette will take you to the next level.
- Matt Rodriguez signature model.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Suede and waxed organic canvas upper materials.
- Lace-up closure with metal eyelets for a secure and snug fit.
- Lightly padded collar for comfort.
- Cushioned insole for added comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole for excellent traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cat Rod S by Ipath. Sorry!
Interested in new Ipath products?
Today IPATH strives to make the best products possible while reducing their impact on the environment. As part of their ongoing commitment to the planet, they´ve taken large steps to improve the overall quality and fit of their footwear. IPATH has been involved with skateboarding for over 10 years and the brand has always been driven by its raw and creative outlook towards skateboarding and its culture.
Backed by the likes of Fred Gall, Kenny Reed, Matt Rodriguez, Steve Nesser, Bob Burnquist, Jaws, Jack Sabback, Ben Raybourn, Ryan Lay, and Danny Dicola, IPATH will continue to promote sustainable business practices while remaining true to our skateboard roots.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Ipath Cat Rod S
Great shoes! After about a month a slight tear near the tongue in the padding part. But other than that some great lookin' shoes!
I'd also recommend: Circa
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kentucky
- November 1, 2012