- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Performance Series
- Proven in the simplest and most extreme conditions becoming the preferred choice for amateur and professional athletes alike outperforming any ordinary tube closure sport sock.
- Built with AIS:technology™ constructed with an inner lining made of CoolMax® and a resistant outer shell of Lycra®.
- The Anatomical Interface System(AIS) is designed to separate the toes with a thin, anti-friction membrane that is lightweight and breathable. Seamless construction allows for a more natural restriction-free movement from your heel to your toes, encouraging healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blister from forming.
- A dual welted band with Injinji® logo at cuffs keeps sock lifted for support.
- Arch support has three ply construction promoting circulation and non-slippage.
- A vector heel that is precision stitched for anti-slipping and accurate sizing.
- Anatomical 5 toe design prevents skin on skin friction and blistering, moisture wicking properties, and enable natural movement from heel to toes.
- Consists of 25% nylon, 70% CoolMax®, 5% Lycra®.
- Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Line dry.
- Available in a 3 pair pack.
- Crew cut design for a more sporty feel.
- Ideal for running, walking, cycling, track and field, cross training, and multi-sports.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Performance Original Weight Toesock Crew (3 Pair Pack) by Injinji. Sorry!
Interested in new Injinji products?
The human foot has toes to facilitate proper balance, posture, and gripping. Each series of Injinji socks patented tetratsoks are specifically designed to enable your entire foot to perform naturally and efficiently from your heel to five toes inside your shoe. In addition, the tetratsok is an excellent interface to prevent common foot problems from developing; blisters, hotspots, moisture buildup, and neuromas caused by improper footwear and athletic form. Injinji socks are built to keep you comfortable!
Whether you´re looking for Injinji socks Comfort Series, Injinji socks Outdoor Series, Injinji socks Performance Series, or Injinji socks Split Toe Series, we've got you covered.
The transition has begun…use your toes with Injinji socks.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Injinji Performance Original Weight Toesock Crew (3 Pair Pack)
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 45 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I love these socks! They fit snugly without being tight. As opposed to "regular" socks that often compress the toes, these allow for freedom of movement and independence of each toe which makes walking feel more secure.Read more » « Show less January 23, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I bought these socks after a friend took off his shoe and showed me his neat toe socks. They looked great, but when I wore my own pair, I found that it really bothered me to feel the socks between my toes. The Injinji socks are beautifully made, but I couldn't wear them! I gave them to a local clothing charity, the Big Sisters, hoping that they will be comfortable and cozy for someone else.Read more » « Show less January 31, 2011 by Mary
I love these socks! They fit snugly without being tight. As opposed to "regular" socks that often compress the toes, these allow for freedom of movement and independence of each toe which makes walking feel more secure.
- Anonymous - customer
- from MD
- January 23, 2011
I love these socks. I am a runner and I use them on my daily runs and have no blisters and the material is a great wicking blend. Highly recommend.
- Bianca Z - customer
- from College Station, Texas
- April 29, 2011
The most comfortable pair of socks I have worn. I bought these to go with a new pair of Vibrams FiveFingers but I wear them in all of my shoes.
- Scott H - customer
- from Ithaca, NY
- April 20, 2011
I bought these socks because I used to get lots of blisters on my feet during longer runs. Once I started wearing these, I never got a blister again. Perfect for any runner especially on hot days.
- George D - customer
- from Wallingford, CT
- April 18, 2011
My husband and I love Zappos! I always purchase these socks from Zappos for the two of us. We love these socks. Yes, it is a different feeling the first time you ever try them on and wear them, but your toes have the proper separation they should have when you wear the socks with shoes. I also wear these with my walking sandals. We just love Zappos and these socks. You have to love the socks to pay what you pay for them. I've purchased about a dozen pair for each of us in the past 18 months and they last. Please follow wash instructions, because they are sold by your shoe size. You don't want them to shrink or they'll squish your toes. I put in lingerie bag and hang to dry. They are great! We love Zappos!
I'd also recommend: Ecco, Munro, Sketchers and Clarks
- Sherri b - customer
- from Sunny, AZ
- March 12, 2011