- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From midtown to downtown, you'll be amongst first-class fashionistas when wearing these retro-inspired House of Harlow 1960™ sunglasses. High brow fashion devotees will be throwing you compliments left and right, you've passed your initiation and now you're a full fledged member of the UCFA, Upper Class Fashionista Association. You don't get a card or anything but you made it, so congrats! Celebrate with a new pair of shoes ... or a latte!
- Plastic frames and arms.
- Lenses offer 100% UV protection.
- Oversized cat eye frames with a sense of drama.
- House of Harlow branding at temples.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Protective hardshell case included.
- Temple Length: 131 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Weight: 1.88 oz
- Lens Height: 46 mm
- Lens Width: 54 mm
- Bridge: 12 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chelsea by House of Harlow 1960. Sorry!
Interested in new House of Harlow 1960 products?
The footwear line for House of Harlow 1960 is composed of distinctive boots, booties, platforms and flats, all bearing high-fashion personality and presence that cannot be ignored.
House of Harlow 1960 jewelry, known for great statement rings, headpieces, cuffs, bracelets and long necklaces, is competitively priced and currently available globally at high-end department and specialty stores.
House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea
I have been eyeing these for the past year. My sister finally purchased them for me and I am so glad she did. I absolutely adore them! I chose the English Tea color because I have never owned a pair of sunnies that color. They are of great quality and style! I really like them because they have a celebrity look to them, big but not too big with a slight cat-eye appeal. They are so Nicole Richie...my fashion icon. I can tell she had something to do with them! I also think they would be wonderful in any of the three colors. If you are on the fence about purchasing these, please do. They are an investment piece that you can have for years to come. Thanks Zappos for the best customer service!
- Nicole M - customer
- from Vinings, Georgia
- May 9, 2013
I am obsessed with theses glasses. I wanted them for an entire year when they were sold out everywhere and lo and behold, VIP Zappos had them. I have a large heart shaped face and they suit it perfectly.
I'd also recommend: karen walker
- Katie m - customer
- from los angeles
- March 7, 2013
I am so happy that I got those sunnies by HOH1960. I was minutes away from ordering the black ones, but then at the last minute I decided to take those instead. I must say that I get a lot attention when wearing them. Unfortunately the comfort is a bit lower than expected, I cannot seem to wear them for too long - or have I simply not gotten use to them completely? Anyway, they are a real catch! Do not hesitate!
I'd also recommend: House of Harlow 1960
- Hannah A - customer
- from Sweden
- January 29, 2013