- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The abrasion and water-resistant Gregory™ Alpaca 22" is a wheeled duffel bag that will keep your clothes and gear protected while you're on your latest adventure.
- Main body has a molded, bathtub-style design and is made from molded EVA foam and 1200D ballistic nylon.
- Extension handle is made of wide aluminum and easily snaps up into place, allowing offset carry and natural walking stride.
- Chassis constructed from 6061 aluminum bars, glass filled nylon plastic and a HDPE framesheet provides bomber protection.
- Co-molded, soft touch grip on handle.
- Protected against abrasions with bumpers on the exterior and bottom of luggage.
- Convertible carry strap quickly attaches to top and bottom loops for on-back carry when needed.
- Keeper strap easily attaches briefcase or carry-on luggage and securing handle during check in.
- Top zippered stash pocket for your keys or other personal accessories.
- External compression straps can be configured for crossover compression.
- ID card pocket on outside of luggage leaves business card visible, but personal info protected.
- Sturdy haul handles on the top, side and bottom.
- Wide roll cage chassis on interior allows for flat packing of clothing and provides a protective barrier around your belongings.
- Interior compression straps and zippered organization pocket with key clip.
- 4" injection molded oversized wheels give you a lifetime of superior rolling performance.
- Volume: 53 L.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Middle Width: 14 in
- Top Width: 14 in
- Depth: 12 in
- Height: 22 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 55 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 27 in
- Weight: 8 lbs
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alpaca Roller 22" by Gregory. Sorry!
Interested in new Gregory products?
Obsessed with quality and duly noted for innovation and ergonomic design, Gregory developed the Gregory Active Suspension System. Because external frame packs are too rigid to allow much flexibility and internal frame packs are too soft to properly support heavy loads, this system was designed addressing both weaknesses and translating them to their Gregory pack. Along with a team of talented associate designers, Gregory continues to seek out new technology improvements and evolve with ever-changing comfort specific designs.
Gregory packs are committed to designing and building uncompromised outdoor products that bring discovery, adventure, and balance to lives. Gregory´s dedication to growing and evolving their business to create new and rewarding opportunities for customers and employees is what drives them each and every day.