- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get rid of those freezing toes when you slip into the Wool Work by Fox River®.
- Memory-knit construction helps sock keep its form after multiple washes.
- Fully thermalined construction helps absorb shocks and insulates.
- Reinforced high heel and extended toe for added comfort and durability.
- Heavy weight crew sock for cold weather.
- Materials: 44% acrylic, 36% wool, 19% nylon, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA.
- Sold in a six-pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Thermal Wool Work Crew 6-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.
Fox River Thermal Wool Work Crew 6-Pair Pack
My son loves these socks! They are very comfortable, especially in his work boots even when he is on his feet all day long. They also wash well, still soft and cushiony after several washings. This is also a reasonable price for this number of socks of very good quality.
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- March 16, 2013