- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Gritty and decidedly cool, this magnificent Fossil® timepiece will complement your terrific attire!
- Smoke-colored stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Smooth black dial includes hour markers.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Knurled bezel.
- Water resistant 50 meters/165 feet.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 45 mm
- Case Width: 45 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Machine - FS4662 by Fossil. Sorry!
Interested in new Fossil products?
With their main focus on bringing fashion to functionality, in the mid '90s Fossil watch brand created a line of women's handbags, men's bags and small leather goods. Fossil's women's handbag line takes the finest materials and forms them into different styles and sizes appealing to a wide range of women. Whether you are looking for a tote, cross body bag, satchel or hobo, season after season Fossil Handbags will offer it all. In addition to women's bags, Fossil also has a men's bag line, which was created with the intention of providing men with durable bags to be either carried every day for work or for travel.
Fossil watches are offered in an array of sizes, styles and materials. Watches with bracelet bands to watches with leather bands and everything in between can be found both in Fossil men's watch line and Fossil women's watch line. The company's founding principal of bringing fashion to function are still in place today and can be seen season after season in their array of watches offered.
Fossil Machine - FS4662
This is a beautiful and easy to use watch from Fossil. It matches mostly everything and I always receive complements. With the 11 yr warranty, there's not much that could go wrong with this purchase. Slightly larger than my normal watches.
I'd also recommend: Relic
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kansas City, MO
- May 4, 2012
I have always owned Fossil watches. They seem to hold up to my abuse pretty well and they do not cost an arm and a leg. The size is good for me it's not too big not too small. The color is also not as dark like a black but not as light as a gunmetal which is exactly what I was looking for.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- April 18, 2012
Watch has good weight and is a great fit and color is better in person than online. I have received plenty of compliments with this watch. The dial is a bit busy for the stop watch function to be easlily read, but workable. Glow is not as bright as some, but fine for me. Release on band works great. One of my favorite time pieces.
- Scott R - customer
- from Manassas, VA
- August 2, 2012