- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Fall back in love with sweaters, knitted hand warmers, Après-ski cheeks and the beautifully dramatic shades of the Essie® Fall Collection!
- Color names and descriptions (please note, some might be out of stock):
Don't Sweater It is a warm, cashmere mauve.
Head Mistress is a take-charge red.
Miss Fancy Pants is a greige under pressure.
Recessionista is a smart and savvy magenta millionheiress.
Skirting the Issue is a sexy saturated burgundy.
Stylenomics is a deep, opulent green that's the new black.
- DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde-free.
- Capacity: 0.46 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fall Collection 2012 by Essie. Sorry!
Interested in new Essie products?
Throughout the years, Essie has created special colors that have caught everybody's attention. In 1989, Queen Elizabeth's hairdresser sent Essie a letter requesting the shade Ballet Slippers, as it was the only color Her Majesty would wear!
Beauty, fashion and fitness magazines alike have praised Essie for having the best nail polish around. Even celebrities and socialites have been caught wearing these luxurious nail polishes from Essie.
In 1999, Essie extended the collection by featuring Smoothies Hand and Body Lotions, Naturally Clean, the paraben-free nail care system, and the award-winning "Facial for Hands," Ejuvenate.
So whether you're looking for the perfect pink to complement your party dress, a rich and sultry red, or a top coat to make your nails shine brighter than the sun, Essie has that and more!