- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Part skate bag, part rouge explorer bag, the Electric Eyewear™ MK2 "New" Pack is sure to be the optimal bag when the zombie revolution hits. Shreddin' and slayin' zombies ... Oh what a life! Pick yours up today!
- Top carrying handle with dual padded adjustable back straps.
- Exterior skate straps keep your board locked in and secure, no matter the terrain.
- Exterior front pocket with additional storage space.
- Large main compartment with an interior organizer for added stash room.
- Various Electric™ screenprints.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 10 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 8 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 33 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 7 3⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK2 "New" Pack by Electric Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Electric Eyewear products?
Over the last decade, Electric has produced some of the most unique and innovative sunglasses, snow goggles, and accessory designs in the action sports market. In 2006 Electric was awarded “Breakthrough Brand of the Year” by SIMA (Surf Industry Manufacturer’s Association) and in 2009 won the “Accessory Product of the Year.” Electric was acquired by Volcom in January 2008 for its strategic fit in terms of complementary products, marketing and distribution.
Electric’s global headquarters are located in San Clemente (California) and its regional offices are in Hossegor (France), Byron Bay (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand).