- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- The ultimate traveler's day bag, the Vagabond Courier from Eagle Creek® packs enough travel space for any concrete jungle adventure.
- Padded sleeve can accommodate most tablets, netbooks, iPads® or any other 12" laptop.
- Made from rugged 420 D Helix™ Tela and 420 Helix™ dual Ripstop to withstand year-after-year travel.
- Adjustable shoulder features padding for extra comfort on your shoulder when bag is fully loaded.
- Exterior features zippered pockets on the front flap, back, and side and also include an elastic-top pocket on the side for your bottled beverage.
- Buckle closure on the flap helps keep items in the main compartments secure during travel.
- Zippered front compartment under the flap features Smart Travel Security™ organization which includes a mobile phone and electronics pocket, zippered mesh pocket, key fob, two pen slots, and five card slots.
- Secure-Zip™ Toggle closure on main compartment for travel security opens up to reveal a roomy main compartment that includes a padded sleeve for your tablet and an additional zip pocket.
- Bi-Tech™ bottom offers easy cleaning and superb durability while the reflective accents provide dusk and nighttime visibility.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 14 in
- Top Width: 13 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 55 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Handle Length: 6 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vagabond Courier by Eagle Creek. Sorry!
Interested in new Eagle Creek products?
Just like a growing child, the Eagle Creek brand has evolved and grown in monumental ways. In 1996, Eagle Creek introduced the Pack-It™ System, a series of folders, cubes, and sacs that organized travelers worldwide by changing the way people pack. Then in 2003, Eagle Creek launched its Exploration System collection; luggage and bags built for far-flung travels. Thanks to the unparalleled No Matter What™ Warranty, travelers can depend upon their Exploration System luggage knowing that it will be taken care of in case anything happens. With deep care for Mother Earth, Eagle Creek took a major step toward product sustainability in 2009 with the introduction of EcoLite™ fabric to Pack-It™ System products. The following year, the brand introduced the first of its e Series fabrics in its pinnacle Exploration System collection. To that end, Eagle Creek strives to make wheeled luggage, duffels and Adventure Travel Packs that last a lifetime, which means the products inevitable stay out of the landfill that much longer.
Eagle Creek has remained steadfast in providing travelers with a complete travel system, from a main bag to packing and organization solutions, to security, comfort and everyday bags. Today, Eagle Creek is the only brand that provides a complete Travel System to outfit every traveler. Born from far-flung personal journeys, Eagle Creek is committed to enabling discovery through travel.
Eagle Creek Vagabond Courier
The quality and construction of this bag is very good. I especially like the new rubberized material that covers the bottom that makes it durable and easy to clean. I returned the bag for two reasons. First, the picture of the steel model is not accurate, there is bright orange trim on the side pocket that (to me) just draws too much attention. Second, the bag is just a touch too small to fit an iPad in a case (Apple microfiber case). The iPad will fit but it's not smooth fit -- almost as if the bottom of the tablet pocket is tapered. I tried the black model as well but the color contrast (red interior, red thread/detail) is not appealing to me. I purchased a Pacsafe Metrosafe 250 GII which I am extremely happy with. The Pacsafe is about the same size as this.
I'd also recommend: Pacsafe
- Anonymous - customer
- from Greenville, SC
- October 1, 2012