- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Now you can pledge allegiance everywhere you go!
- Synthetic leather upper with rolled shank area features the Union flag.
- Pull loops at the top of the shaft for easy on and off.
- Soft mesh lining helps feet stay fresh.
- Tempered steel shank offers increased stability.
- Cushion Flex insole offers comfort where it counts.
- Square toe with double row welt stitch.
- Rubber unit outsole with rocker heel provides maximum traction.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BT245 - Flag (Toddler/Youth) by Durango Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Durango Kids products?
Durango has built a reputation for developing quality western footwear for boys and girls. While producing diverse lines, including farm and ranch products, traditional western and work styles and western fashion footwear, Durango focuses on durability, comfort and style in all of its products.
Durango kids' boots are expertly crafted with the toughest leathers. The spirit of the Old West is woven into every boot, but designed for the modern cowboy. For work or play, there is a Durango boot to fit the varied lifestyles of today’s young customer.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Durango Kids BT245 - Flag (Toddler/Youth)
I was disappointed in these boots. My son is five years old. The toe was scrapped up after he had worn the two times. They have a very thin layer of leather over a cloth material. He had worn them to the cloth in a few months. If your kids are active don't buy these boots. Buy Ariat or another brand that is solid leather. It was too much money for something that wore out so quickly. I am disappointed. Durango is supposed to be a better boot.
I'd also recommend: Ariat
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Callie c - customer
- from AR
- May 8, 2013